zgemma star S help

Jason6416

ive got a zgemma star s but cant find no enigma 2 firmware on here will the 2S firmware work on it or will it brick my box

It all depends what you like atv or Vix I can say Sucmnsee Vix is a good 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have a wee look in the downloads section and Zgemma section, all the info is there for you to choose from

Each to their own buddy - try either sucmnsee (VIX image) or wooshman (ATV image). Both come with setup instructions or use Kiddacs guide to a bare bones set up if you are doing it from scratch

I have atv on my amiko 8900 and it crashes need something stable as the box is for a mate and something what easy to set up

---------- Post Merged at 05:12 PM ----------

I know how to set up atv from scratch it's just which ones best lol just want a few ideas

---------- Post Merged at 05:24 PM ----------

is wooshman stable is it a backup

I have atv on my amiko 8900 and it crashes need something stable as the box is for a mate and something what easy to set up

---------- Post Merged at 05:12 PM ----------

I know how to set up atv from scratch it's just which ones best lol just want a few ideas

---------- Post Merged at 05:24 PM ----------

is wooshman stable is it a backup

wooshman is tip top!

Wooshbuild will not work on the amiko box.
It is only designed to work on zgemma boxes a present.
It has been used on the star s box previously and works quite well.

Last edited:
And does my post not confirm that it has been used and works well on the star s ?
I was also pointing out that it does not work on the amiko as jason6416 brought the subject up.

does it have latest openatv

No... it currently operates using openatv v5.1
The next release of wooshbuild to suit the star s will be out in about a months time after the h2s is released and testing is complete on the 2s version.
These next releases incorporate openatv v5.3 in the build.

is the latest open vix 4.1 stable on this and does it have the option to upgrade via image and does it Include plugins for cams

Vix is a patched version so no upgrade via image It does have cams on

I have no problems at all with the image it is faster with the Hs boxes The best thing is don't load to many plugins

Back