Zgemma-star S Single Tuner "Where To Buy One"

micky22

Hi all just a quick one, anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these please and are they as good as the s2 :)

Thanks

Zgemma-Star-Linux-Satellite-Receiver-DVB-S2-Zgemma-Star-S-Satellite-TV.jpg

You will pay just as much as the S2 May as well get the S2 you can still use it as a single tuner

I still question the point in not spending £15-20 more for the twin 2s though. Butveach to their own ;)

I got a 2s for my father as thought may as well for price even though he only has a single feed but now the epg won't update without a 2nd feed so probably better off with single if you only have 1 cable. If anyone knows a workaround I'd be hugely appreciative :)

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Tuner configuration change b (or the one not in use) to not configured. U may have to rescan and redo EPG dl.

hope everybody got a smoke alarm :fear:

Code:
http://forums.zgemma.tv/forums/zgemma-star-series-discussion/manufacturer-watch/1448-a-warning-to-uk-users

Cactikid this is the biggest load of b******s I have seen in a long time.
And in any instance I used the cable from my SlyHD box as that was waaay less effort than tracing wires to plug sockets :-D

Anybody heard of a fire from a cloud or zgemma box plug over the past couple of years? (as theyre all the same plug)

So does the EPG not work/update on the 2S if you're only using one of the tuners? As this is what I was intending to do for two boxes.

Also had an email back from mobi-shop, they provide a 12 month warranty on the 2S's.

Back