zgemma-star s

hatter

hi guys baught one of these the other day cant seem to get it to work i cant see anywhere how to put my ccam line on this box its getting very confusing any help would be great guys thanks

i am a little confused with reading these threads to. but i am new to the box, some threads are saying to use filezilla, but the mtpockets instructions merely state add your Cline or nline details (for CCcam copy info from your provider into CCam.cfg file replacing the example text the file is in var/keys using ftp) and reboot the box

You will need Filezilla or DCC to input line, I don't use OpenATV but I presume MTPockets is assuming people already know this? FTP is the protocol of connecting/inputting to your box Filezill/DCC, etc is the software used, as they are the easiest to use

I'm trying to connect using filesillza, but it is saying connection timed out after 20 seconds on inactivity. I have typed in up and root. Dcc is simply not picking up the ip at all

Hae you went to menu, information, network and checked the op address on the box?

---------- Post Merged at 01:01 PM ----------

Sorry ip address. Spell correction lol

So you've entered 192.168.xx.xx root and left port and password empty? Have you rebooted the box and PC

Fixed that issue. I have added the ccam file directly to the correct place advised by the forums. But I'm still not getting sly channels. Do I need to do a satellite search , if so, how?.

Also, my brightness of the screen keeps reducing on the menus which is annoying. I found display setting and it's all on Max.

Back