Zgemma star s

84dlw

Hi wondering if anyone can help me? I've always gone with the skybox but after talking with my provider he said zgemma are far better! So I've bought the zgemma star s to use as my main and put the skybox in the bedroom.
I am struggling trying to set the zgemma up and load my mgcamd file on to it via usb flash like you do on skybox.
So just wondering if anyone can help a dummy like me with all the steps I need to do, to be able to load my current sub on the zgemma star s please.

Thank you

there are some very good threads on how to set it up, have a go at following one and then come back if theres an issue. you will probably need some way to transfer files across, I use Filezilla or cyberduck - they help to load your line into the gemma

ps, ive had my for about 5 weeks, now and still finding new stuff to play with especially on the iptv side of things

Sorry to be a pain, you got the links for these threads please? Doing this via phone till I'm back online Wednesday, appreciate your help though dude

As MisterB said you will need to download filezilla to do anything with your zgemma, there will be loads of info on here if you have a scroll through.

If you get stuck though comment back on here and I'll try and help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need an FTP client (Filezilla is recommended by many, I prefer WinSCP). The .cfg file needs to be transferred to the box rather than its contents manually typed in.

Hope that helps.

Hi, I wanted to know how to scan channels sience i dont have bt sport extra 2,3,4,5,ect. This is because i just get the box and i dont know how to use it fully. I would also want to know how to add the sky skin on my box. I have a zgemma star s box.

Full instructions on how to add the new excellent slyk sky-like skin are on the forum elsewhere. Given it a bash and let us know how you get on.

Back