Zgemma Star S2 - New User Help Required Please !!

reddevil7

Hi I have recently moved over to the zgemma box from openbox (both with full channels) ... same supplier of both boxes so the line shouldn't be an issue.
However on the S*Y channels I have a very intermittent fault where the picture freezes and then plays again?? Really frustrated as the box is fantastic otherwise just this stability issue.
Any advice much appreciated as I am completely new to this and have no real knowledge on these boxes.
Thanks

Not sure then , could be a network issue someone else in the forum might be able to help.

Thanks anyway Husky77 for the reply.

The Openbox was working perfectly - just wanted to move to the next level with the Zgemma... 95+% it works without a problem then randomly it has this freeze/pause issue which only seems to last a few seconds or maximum 20secs then plays again.

Could there be something simple on the box that needs updated?? or is it a faulty box?? ... any advice welcome

Thanks in advance

I think your best bet would be to get a 24hr test line
From another supplier and try that.
Just to rule out that's its a line issue.

It does sound like its a issue with your line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is a section on here to request a line.
If you do a search you should find it.
I am out and about at the moment so not sure how to send the link.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hi I am also a newbie. how do you find out what image you are using. also I have downloaded mg.cfg file successfully, but am unable to download a newcamd.list file where I can cu/paste my details. I am trying to change from cccam to mgcamd to see if this helps. any help appreciated

It says vix on start up. Everytime I try download the 2 files together, I can never seem to find the newcamd
List file attached for me to edit my details.

The to files are compressed you need a program like Winzip to open the file when open extract to your downloads. Then open newcamd list file .You will see samples of what your line should look like edit lines accordingly then transfer both files to usr/keys on your box

got it. there are are 2 example lines in this file. do I put my line in both. or delete both and copy mine. cheers

You can just edit 1 if you want Some servers send there lines different it's so people can edit user name password ect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will giv it a go. Thank you v much for your help

---------- Post Merged at 12:54 PM ----------

Thanks Tich :excitement: . I have successfully switched from cccam to mgcamd. I didn't realise that I needed winzip to extract files. im hoping this resolves my freezing isues.

Back