zgemma star2s recording iptv problems

i have a zgemma star2s with wooshbuild v5 on it I have a 500gb USB harddrive for recording I can record fta channels ok but when I press record on a iptv Chanel through my bouquets epg I starts recording then just freezes the channel any help or advice would be grate thanks

You need a Multi Account on the IPTV Subs, that is the issue. You can;t record and watch at the same time on IPTV, so get a Multi Account from your Provider, you can then Record and watch it, or record and watch another IPTV stream.
Not connected to your SLY Subs or FTA thru your DISH connection

Should get you sorted :-)

Little update I've been in touch with my iptv provider and they have stated that it should record as along as I'm watching the channel in recording they have advised me to do a software update how do I do this please in on wooshbuild v5 sky q skin

You wont be able to do a software update on wooshbuild V5 it uses ATV 5.3 and they have stopped doing updates on 5.3. Wooshbuild V6 uses openATV V6.0 and that will update.the only problem is i'm not sure if Woosh has made a V6 image for the S2 yet.

Hi,

I thought it wasn't possible to get IPTV working on a zgemma 2s....I was looking at buying a mag box for iptv but hopefully this will save me some money. How did you get it working?

Back