zgemma stuck in boot

tmp_18643-20170125_182322696714287.jpgHi guys just wondering if any one could help me .
Had the latest whoosh build on my box then had some sort of electrical fault which tripped my circuit breakers. Now my box will only stay on boot have refreshed with whoosh works but as soon as power removed sticks in boot tried to do a factory reset gets to 00 then crashes then loops turn it off then it stuck in boot again

Last edited:
Box will need reflashing mate.
You will need your line details before you reflashing as they will be lost.
If you don't have them contact provider for a copy if not
If if you no the ip address of box you can still access it while it boots via filezilla and extract your line details.
As you sound new search wooshbuild that should get you sorted again

Just edited to tell you to search wooshbuild lol

---------- Post Merged at 10:05 PM ----------

Just follow the guide mate you should be fine

So i have downloaded wooshbuild onto my usb, but when i turn on it says boot then goes to from 00 to 00 and gives me the same error as the op picture. I have also downloaded the file from Zgemma website. Could it be the usb drive. Sorry im noob for this. only just got it today

Are using the right download for your box??
There abit fussy about USB type
Original branded make
Always used SanDisk cruzer or Toshiba and flashes any box no issues.
Make sure it formated and your just putting the zgemma folder on the USB.

Last edited:
thanks for the advice. just re formating a sandisk 64gb usb. Will give that another go. You dont think the box has had it do you?

If if you no the ip address of box you can still access it while it boots via filezilla and extract your line details.

Have already done this flash works OK but as soon as power off it sticks in boot only as I reflashed it works but when the power is removed it sticks again

Have already done this flash works OK but as soon as power off it sticks in boot only as I reflashed it works but when the power is removed it sticks again

Try a different backup.
Something is corrupt within your box.
Flash the stock openatv image from zgemma website.
Then start again.

Back