Zgemma to kodi problem

Entropy

Hi folks

Im trying to setup my zgemma h2h to stream to kodi on my laptop.

I have setup the plugin and the box as per some instructions on youtube video.

Kodi loads the bouqet so i have a channel list, but when i click on a channel, i get a blue loading circle for a few seconds, then nothing.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

I may well be wrong not owning a h2h. If it is a single cable and single sat receiver and the receiver is on and tuned to a sat channel the you may well be able to stream the cable channels and if tuned to a cable channel you should be able to stream the sat channels. Wouldn't think you could play a cable channel on the h2h and on kodi at same time

Good result. Can I ask if you can stream a cable channel to kodi and play one on your receiver at same time. Just out of curiosity having never tried with single tuner have always used multi tuner receiver before.

Good result. Can I ask if you can stream a cable channel to kodi and play one on your receiver at same time. Just out of curiosity having never tried with single tuner have always used multi tuner receiver before.

No they have to be on the same channel (at least with a single cable feed), your post helped me figure it out, i selected the same channel i had on the box in kodi and it worked, so i checked the setting and found the zapto setting.

I think you may be able to do it if you had sat and cable feeds, but i havent got a sat dish here to try it.

Back