Zgemma Tuner

Me personally the Hoses mouth is talking crap The Zgemma star is not made all over China as of yet have not seen a copy of 1 yet It is officially supported by Open ATV I personally have no need to add extra tuners as cant get cable in my local area
Hats off for to you for trying and wish you luck and hope you findsomething that works ,That doesnt cost to much
We know with computers its not their fault its other peoples that is not compatible
But we find out afterwards

So.I just brought a gigablue plus quad, so much for saving money ! On the upside when it arrives on Monday I'll have a quad receiver (3x 2S 1x C) with the possibility of a 5th tuner if needed

When your new box turns up please test the usb cable tuner and let us know if it works..... I have a funny feeling that it won't!

Ever so slightly envious mate... the Mrs would go ballistic if I dared spend that much on a new toy!

Hello Daniel,

We have done a check on OpenATV and We can confirm the Zgemma is not supported. What the manufacturers have done is turned the original OpenATV firmware and converted the official image to a 'nightly' build meaning a replica and its limited.

You do have a 14 day return policy excl. delivery. We apologise you was unable to use the tuner for the Zgemma. Please be cautious of aftermarket/clone products as the functionality and life expectancy are normally short lived.

The GigaBlue is a great choice and the build quality is excellent.

Kind regards,

Kuul Team

www.kuul.co.uk

(UK)

-It definitely works on the gigablue it's specifically supported along with the vu+ range.

Yeah the new box arrives on Monday so I'll report in how I get on with that one.

I think they are getting images mixed up with Vix Been honest been around sat scene some time never heard of them before Do anything to cover their backs They need to get facts straight first

Ive tried to see if i can find some thing about this site Apart from the web page and they started last year nothing I even tried Google the Kuul group, Try it
If I was going to buy a high end receiver I would go to WOS at least they have full support and have been going for years

Titch: They are a local supplier of the opti-combo else I'd of had to get it from Germany, they just rebadge it.

Inkyhand: yep that's exactly what I tried but it just kills the box

You should have got your box from WOS home of the Vix team They are a very respected on the Sat scene and any problems with your box would look after you with no problem. for 2 years They also have guides on most high end boxes in which Phoenix has added to our downloads The point I was trying make is they say the zgemma star is not supported by Open Atv when WOS even say it is So giving you false information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick update,

Now.have the gigablue quad+

I've put openatv on it and installed a internal HDD and added a couple of tuners

So now it stands at 3x 2s and 2xC

The opti-combo does indeed work with the gigablue so it must have been an issue with the Zgemma?

Back