Zgemma with 2 servers

walf1888

I run 2 completely different servers on my boxes and it has served me well with the old trusty f5's over the years. One server scrambles the other kicks in..! Ive been noticing on the zgemma.. Im getting a bit of freezing over the weekend and Im putting it down to the 2nd server kicking in? The f5 in kitchen is fine with exact same servers. Ive emailed both guys just in case its something to do with a dual tuner sub but is there anything else tk's can think of? Is the zgemma possibly more unresponsive when changing the server over?

Are you sure it is changing over to the other server line? the way you describe it it is more a line issue not server switching issue.

Why not switch the line order and see if that helps.

Are you sure it is changing over to the other server line? the way you describe it it is more a line issue not server switching issue.

Why not switch the line order and see if that helps.

Is this possible? I thought it just ran with lowest ecm first. Also is it possible by remote or will it need to be ftp?

Switched the servers about. Watching Dundee derby. Still getting a bit of freeze. Not happening on the v6 in kitchen with same servers?

How is internet connected to boxes , what speeds are you getting
Also i takeit they are C lines

Have you tried your lines in newcamd list file with Mg and run Mg camd 1.38

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sucm's vix165. I use filezilla. put them in a notepad file and copied them to etc cccam.cfg

---------- Post Merged at 09:46 PM ----------

When I go to cccam server info they are both showing green.

When you connect via filezilla Take files out out of CCcam Cfg i Double left click usr then double click Keys then on newcamd list file Left click / right click View/ edit You should see 2 sample lines
Leave CWS = (space either side of = ) take N: of your lines and copy and past lines . Save and disconnect press blue button on remote ,softcam manager ,Select MG 1.38 and start Restart box

When you connect via filezilla Take files out out of CCcam Cfg i Double left click usr then double click Keys then on newcamd list file Left click / right click View/ edit You should see 2 sample lines
Leave CWS = (space either side of = ) take N: of your lines and copy and past lines . Save and disconnect press blue button on remote ,softcam manager ,Select MG 1.38 and start Restart box

thanks. Ill give this a try.

---------- Post Merged at 10:10 PM ----------

Ive done it and rebooting. Is there a way I can check they are active?

Interesting - I was keeping an eye on a zgemma and openbox over weekend, both were with same provider and on same channel and I noticed the ECM times on the Zgemma were higher than the openbox and was freezing at times when the openbox wasn't

Ok. Ive followed instruction but where i would usually go to ccam info / servers and find both servers green. There is nothing. When I click ecm info I only see one of the servers which was the top line of newcam list I transferred. How do I know if the other is there? Thanks for the help by the way...

---------- Post Merged at 10:43 PM ----------

Anyone explain how I can find the second server?

You wont see them N lines work better with mg camd

---------- Post Merged at 10:46 PM ----------

press blue button on remote Dream explorer then go down to usr then keys the newcamd list file you should see both lines in there

So would the other kick in like openbox if first one goes off? Thanks for this. Ill keep eye on it over next few days and see how it performs.

Back