Zgemma with 2 servers

This is interesting. I recently grabbed another supplier after having quite a few freezes with my other n-line. New one is loads better but still has the odd freeze (which is fine and expected). My subscription is still active with the other supplier so I might as well add both into the magcamd file.

How does this work from a technical point of view? Are requests sent to both suppliers at the same time and the reply taken from whoever answers back the fastest?

This is interesting. I recently grabbed another supplier after having quite a few freezes with my other n-line. New one is loads better but still has the odd freeze (which is fine and expected). My subscription is still active with the other supplier so I might as well add both into the magcamd file.

How does this work from a technical point of view? Are requests sent to both suppliers at the same time and the reply taken from whoever answers back the fastest?

I was always under the impression that the box would go with the lowest ecm with openbox's but Im not sure if this is the case with zgemma?

Back