ZGemma xtreamtv plugin

popoff

hi all hope iv put this in the right category
i bought an IPTV sub of someone and it was put on XtreamTV i have wooshbuild 5 and updated to 5.03 because i have upgrade the wosshbuild it wiped me xtream tv plugin of so i asked my sub provider if they can send me a new link and he said because iv done an upgrade it wiped my line and i will have to pay for another 12 months sub i have only had about a months IPTV and it been rubbish
is this right what the IPTV sub provider is saying or is he trying to get more money

thanks for reading

I wouldn't have thought so, he's got access to your script (line) for the full term of the subscription, it would take him two seconds to cut and paste it into an email

XtreamTV requires a subscription if I remember rightly? - a few quid a month? - it may be this he's referring to?

It links via your MAC address anyway , I use XtreamTV and have formatted my box shed load of times and it just reconnects itself with no issue, so I would just get the XtreamTV app and install it yourself .
How did you get the XtreamTV app in the first place

R.T.F.I

It links via your MAC address anyway , I use XtreamTV and have formatted my box shed load of times and it just reconnects itself with no issue, so I would just get the XtreamTV app and install it yourself .
How did you get the XtreamTV app in the first place

R.T.F.I

the IPTV provider sent me a link and i installed via putty because the xtreemtv link in wooshbuild had trouble activating

latest update for XTream tv plugin, ive read a lot of users who are using earlier versions of wooshbuild and wooshbuild infinity, were unable to verify there device after there suppliers had added there mac address. I had the same issue tonight with a customer. I sent him my xtream tv plugin via email he installed it, but after i added his mac he and he pressed the blue button he was unable to get verified. We tried rebooting the zgemma that didnt work, so i suggested changing the virtual mac in the plugin, this worked and my LTEnigma2 screen loaded so that seems to be the work around change the virtual mac if you cant get verified.

i have the plugin but my problem is i am trying trying to add m3u to zgemma to ipab but not very much info about wondering if i could have a little help if you know via the bouqets folders thanx

hi Del if you have the xtreamtv plugin you dont add m3u thats added through su1s iptv bouquet maker, Your provider should have sent you there version of the plugin which should have there server details hard coded into the plugin all you do is install then load up give them the mac code in the plugin they add you then you activate by pressing the blue button on your remote. i can help you to install thruogh using an m3u file you should have the iptv bouquet maker installed

you can add the m3u line by editing the config.xml file on the box from browsing to the file either through your network or by using filezilla, its located etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet/config.xml you need to right click on that file and open with notepad a generic list of codes will appear you can add the name of your provider at the top and enable by typing 1 a little lower down. Then slightly lower youll see a m3u line and an epg line heres what the generic code looks like
<config>
<supplier>
<name>add name here </name><!-- Supplier Name -->
<enabled>0</enabled><!-- Enable or disable the supplier (0 or 1) --> enable 1
<settingslevel>simple</settingslevel>
<m3uurl><![CDATA[m3u line goes here ]]></m3uurl><!-- Extended M3U url -->
<epgurl><![CDATA[epg line goes here ]]></epgurl><!-- XMLTV EPG url -->
<username><![CDATA[]]></username><!-- (Optional) will replace USERNAME placeholder in urls -->
<password><![CDATA[]]></password><!-- (Optional) will replace PASSWORD placeholder in urls -->
<providerupdate><![CDATA[]]></providerupdate><!-- (Optional) Provider update url -->
<iptvtypes>0</iptvtypes><!-- Change all TV streams to IPTV type (0 or 1) -->
<streamtypetv></streamtypetv><!-- (Optional) Custom TV stream type (e.g. 1, 4097, 5001 or 5002 -->
When youve added your info save as and overwrite your existing config.xml. When you load the plugin up all your info is added for you. All you need to do is run the plugin it will updated your channels then import epg from the epg import plugin.
This is how i explain to my customers who want to use the e2mu3mu plugin

Back