zgemmah2h adding line

bold

TK Veteran
hi sorry to trouble you all, i have just bought zgemma h2h for vm cable. it came with open vix 5.1 install on the box. now am trying to add the cable file in to the box using filezella. done everything as explained on tube. went in to usr, keys, and it shows the file in mg camed 1.38. go in to softcam and tick green and activate but no sign of clearing the picture. i have tried the line in another cable box which works ok so the line is working. any help please to activate. thanks.

Depends what line you have if a c or n line Try etc folder then scroll down to cccamm.cfg right click edit then paste line details then exit & save

Last edited:
hi sorry to trouble you all, i have just bought zgemma h2h for vm cable. it came with open vix 5.1 install on the box. now am trying to add the cable file in to the box using filezella. done everything as explained on tube. went in to usr, keys, and it shows the file in mg camed 1.38. go in to softcam and tick green and activate but no sign of clearing the picture. i have tried the line in another cable box which works ok so the line is working. any help please to activate. thanks.

If you have a cws line it goes on a file newcamd.list you also need file mg_cfg both go in usr/keys
If you need any files just give me a shout ;)

thanks dave100. i do need ccam and mg cammd files please.
there is no mgcamd file
A c line goes in CCcam.cfg file
A CWS line for mgcamd softcam goes into newcamd.list
blank ones of each are attached to this post, download and unzip them, add your line and save, then upload it to the box

Attachments

• files.zip
    216 bytes · Views: 22
Back