ZgemmaStar h1 how do ya install genesis Showbox, ch1 ect ?

Fusion

TK Veteran
ZgemmaStar h1 how do ya install genesis Showbox, ch1 ect ?

and when do ya get them from ?
and any good tip you can give me ?
do i av to backup ZgemmaStar h1 the box up on usbpen ? or not ?
ect ?

Do not update the box. so where is that at so i make sure its off ?? boz i click stuff on and off :S (
thank for ya time read this

Last edited:
Latest version of TSmedia from the plugins download section (extensions). Then open TSmedia and in options it will give you a list of sites to activate/deactivate. Bear in mind many of the sites are blocked by IPS's so a VPN will be needed for those that dont work. Make sure you have a usb plugged in so the streams can buffer or they wont load.

Another option is ff you have used Sucmnsee's VIX image then TSmedia will prob already be there, you just need to update it by going into TS media and then tools and software update I think.

If upating tsmedia im not sure if its moved on so you may have to install 7.9 then update in plugin to 7.99 then to 8.8. Just in case u cant find 8.8 in plug ins

---------- Post Merged at 08:22 PM ----------

To turn off update for image its
menu
setup
system
software update. And turn off.

thanks lads :) for ya time and info

in plugin browser menu i got
cross EPG downloader
media scanner
openwebif
picture player
and the top right in green bouttn . download plugins what do i click on ?
if i upating tsmedia can it broke the box or not ???

got a usbpen in the back on fat32 its 8gb
and how do i use Recording and Timeshift (pause live TV ??

do you av to backup ZgemmaStar h1 ???

Always back up your image anyway so you have a copy of your settings (if you have tweaked any) but most importantly so you have a copy of your line details.

Pausing live TV is prob already set to USB (maybe called HDD in the timeshift setting under setup-system

TSmedia will not 'break' the box if you install wrong version or anything

Use green button for download plugins and go to extensions - look for TSmedia in there first

thank for ya time
what the best way to back up your image ?

i found timeshift setting

its was sayin ect/in/media/hdd ( how do i tell it its a usbpen in the back )? got a 8gb pen or do i need i biger one

press the blue button, go to VIX and backup manager is one of the options, go into that, set it up as you wish and then green to backup to use.

timeshift should be set to media/hdd normally. 8gb pen should be fine

Its confusing but when set right it says /hdd even tho its a stick.

Because this is unofficial vix to do a backup you go

Menu
setup
vix
image manager
green for new backup

Ignore the openatv label it gives it. Its just the way it makes it. It will create a rar on the box in folder /hdd/imagebackups. You need to ftp this to ur pc. The reverse of how u add ur line kind of.

When it creates the backup it wont flash for you the way it is.
you need to go to the zgemma foldrr you used to flash the box originally and copy out the 3 files
Force
imageversion
splash

then unrar the backup you made on pc.
open the zgemma folder
open the h1 folder
put the 3 files u copied into that folder.

Now save the zgemma folder somewhere safe and in a few minutes ur up and running again if anything ever goes wrong :)

---------- Post Merged at 02:10 AM ----------

Just as an afterthought, to make sure your usb is set up correctly
menu
information
devices. And make sure its set to /media/hdd

Last edited:
thanks

---------- Post Merged at 02:10 AM ----------

Just as an afterthought, to make sure your usb is set up correctly
menu
information
devices. And make sure its set to /media/hdd

thats what its sayin

X Creating Hardlink to TimeShift-Device does not support
hardlinks.
make sure it is formatted in EXT2 ot EXT3 !
this is the errno1 operation not premitted

( what is EXT2 ot EXT3 !

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
When you want to pause live tv you get that message, but just press ok button twice and then you're in to timeshift. Now you can pause, and then rewind tv. When you want to leave timeshift just presss top button and you will get a prompt to leave

When you want to pause live tv you get that message, but just press ok button twice and then you're in to timeshift. Now you can pause, and then rewind tv. When you want to leave timeshift just presss top button and you will get a prompt to leave

it works thank you :) happy days :)

---------- Post Merged at 08:53 PM ----------

When you want to pause live tv do ya av to del it laters ( like if you use it just say 5 time in 1hr do ya av to del of ya usbpen ,ect
thank for ya time

Don't think so bud. Just checked my timeshift folder using FTP and there is noting in it even though I used timeshift earlier. It must delete itself after you exit timeshift.

You can change that in settings to 'ask' each time u leave timeshift. So it records the timeshift or the whole programme back as far as start of timeshift

I've installed txmedia but I've seen a few YouTube videos where movies etc are actually available in the standard channel list.

Not sure if I've explained myself well here, but does anyone know how to do this?

I've installed txmedia but I've seen a few YouTube videos where movies etc are actually available in the standard channel list.

Not sure if I've explained myself well here, but does anyone know how to do this?

What version of TSmedia have you installed? When you select TSmedia from Menu then you go to movies section and then you will see lists of movie providers. On current TSmedia, Showbox, Vidics and possibly Genesis are still working

What version of TSmedia have you installed? When you select TSmedia from Menu then you go to movies section and then you will see lists of movie providers. On current TSmedia, Showbox, Vidics and possibly Genesis are still working[/QUOTE]

how do ya tell what version on TSmedia you use ?

Yeah I can access movies through the tamedia app but I'm sure I've seen videos on YouTube where the movies are actually under a boutique called movies on the actual EPG was wondering if this was possible and how you'd go about setting it up.

Back