Kickpi KP1 Certified Android box

Looks like a decent alternative, if you don’t want a stick device.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £36.09 | KICKPI KP1 TV Box Google Netflix Certified Android 11 Amlogic S905Y4 2GB 32GB 4K Voice AV1 1080P HD 5G Wifi BT5.0 Androidtv
https://a.aliexpress.com/_ExE2THV
Been after one of these a few weeks every seller wouldn't ship to the UK on AliExpress or a few Malaysian sites I tried.

I just bought one there's £7 tax added at the checkout so £42.38. still cheap for a decent certified box.

I've got a kickpi myself good device.

If you need iPlayer...itvx...C4 etc you will need to sideload android TV apk versions.

As the manufacturer hasn't registered them in the UK.

All others work no problems.

I've got a kickpi myself good device.

If you need iPlayer...itvx...C4 etc you will need to sideload android TV apk versions.

As the manufacturer hasn't registered them in the UK.

All others work no problems.
He will probably need the AOS version as the ATV versions need license’s. The official All 4 app is only available on Amazon and Apple devices. The mobile version is available on most devices.

Which versions of apps can I use? I managed to find a channel 4 app that I side loaded. But that started in portrait mode, hard to enter login details, and then want showing as an installed app at all...

Thanks for advise of you can help guys 👍🏻

Which versions of apps can I use? I managed to find a channel 4 app that I side loaded. But that started in portrait mode, hard to enter login details, and then want showing as an installed app at all...

Thanks for advise of you can help guys 👍🏻
Try finding the mobile version from Aptoide or APK mirror.

Yes, mobile version is portrait and really hard to login. Keyboard is to side so can't see it, and half of screen looks to be missing...
I have tested the mobile version but I think I changed the orientation of the screen on my device to login.
Then changed it back to view content but I just use the official app installed on my TV, which is much better.

Back