LG OLED evo C3 55 inch 4K Smart TV - Any good?

Thought I'd treat myself and ordered the lg c3 in 65'', cheers for the comments guys šŸ‘
The only downside of buying it from Argos, is you will only get 1 year warranty afaik.

Just about every other retailer will give 5 years (Richer Sounds is 6 years).

But for what it is actually costing you, I guess that's not too much of an issue.

Thought I'd treat myself and ordered the lg c3 in 65'', cheers for the comments guys šŸ‘
Iā€™m guessing you paid an extra Ā£440 for it?

You can get the 65ā€ S90C for only Ā£896.89 from Samsung direct.

Samsung 65 S90C OLED 4K HDR Smart TV 2023, Ā£896.89 with Trade-In at Samsung | hotukdeals

Isnā€™t there anything else you can use the Argos vouchers on? Perhaps if you have several smaller vouchers they may work on groceries at Sainsburyā€™s.

Donā€™t be like toddy, when you can get better for cheaper šŸ¤£

Samsung 65 S90C OLED 4K HDR Smart TV 2023, Ā£896.89 with Trade-In at Samsung | hotukdeals

Isnā€™t there anything else you can use the Argos vouchers on? Perhaps if you have several smaller vouchers they may work on groceries at Sainsburyā€™s.

Cheeky *******, I got Ā£509 discount BLC
Ā£1900 instead of Ā£2409
That Samsung deal you need to trade in your TV for Ā£300, I got Ā£300 for my 5 year old 7 series shite Samsung on eBay so that's Ā£1600 for the 77inch !

Says it all, when Samdung won't even give a 5 year warranty on their own products bought from their own website :LOL:

Back