LG OLED evo C3 55 inch 4K Smart TV - Any good?

Cheeky *******, I got £509 discount BLC
£1900 instead of £2409
That Samsung deal you need to trade in your TV for £300, I got £300 for my 5 year old 7 series shite Samsung on eBay so that's £1600 for the 77inch !
Exactly! 🤣 The brighter and better 77” S90C was £1619 a few weeks back and that was with a five year warranty! Plus a free soundbar!

I registered 2 TVs on their site for a warranty, no issues. Not sure if they have changed the current promotion.

Don’t be like toddy @vespa74 when you can get better for cheaper 🤣

Warranty is important if spending big bucks as some tvs crap out after 3-4 years as in the older LG as used to see many getting returned because of issues..

Exactly! 🤣 The brighter and better 77” S90C was £1619 a few weeks back and that was with a five year warranty! Plus a free soundbar!

I registered 2 TVs on their site for a warranty, no issues. Not sure if they have changed the current promotion.

I got 5 years warranty Tw*t!

Apart from the Warranty and discount, I got a Caribbean holiday for two, a years supply of dog biscuits and a speedboat 😃

Why do you keep posting multiple times in the space of a few minutes? You did this the other day too lol.

Fyi - anything in the general chat section is not going to get your post count up :ROFLMAO:
Didn't know there were prizes for getting my post count up😞

It’s probably got an LG woled panel in it
I may be wrong, but I thought that Samsung's procurement agreement only started in 2024, and that was for their smaller OLEDs. I think the 2024 55" and bigger S90D and S95D still use Samsung Panels.

Back