No NIMs

PreacherUK

I booted up my Zgemma H9S today and there was no SlySat or Freeview Channels available.

I have now uploaded a new version of Willowbuild and everything is working as it should except I don't get any FTA channels.

I previously had Grogbuild, which I liked, but can't get any more.

I am not brilliant at understanding stuff but can follow simple instructions.

Can anyone help me... The Euros approach.

Done everything I can think of .. Checked cables / Flashed a New image of OPENATV / Loaded a known good version of woshbuild / reflashed / uploaded Willowbuild

I am almost spent!

Correcttion:
If the Freeview (aerial) provider is not showing up in ABM options, then the tuner may not be configured. Please double check your tuner configuration.

Can you please also post a picture/screenshot of:
menu, information, devices

Last edited:
I have now bought a new Zgemma H11S with the same issue ... I have another box which runs OpenATV 6.4 perfectly so I know the satellite is functioning. The cables all work directly with the TV, so the cables work. It seems to be a software proble. Would running OpenATV 7.4 work with Wooshbuild / Grogbuild / Willowbuild be better? This is one of these things that is driving me nuts. Any help would be appreciated.

I have now bought a new Zgemma H11S with the same issue ... I have another box which runs OpenATV 6.4 perfectly so I know the satellite is functioning. The cables all work directly with the TV, so the cables work. It seems to be a software proble. Would running OpenATV 7.4 work with Wooshbuild / Grogbuild / Willowbuild be better? This is one of these things that is driving me nuts. Any help would be appreciated.
I think you will need to update and run 7.3 or 7.4
I had this issue and when I finally decided to change from grogsbuild it sorted it
You can do a quick update to 7.4 and then just add a skin if you don’t like the stock one

Wooshbuild is out of date and not supported,better running plain openatv or run willobuild on vix using command prompt.
Openatv 7.4 is beta so better using 7.3

7.3 Up and running .. IPTV up and running ... FTA through Satellite burst ... Is there a Plug-In I need to load so this works. I have lost a few channels I watch now and again so it's a bit of a pain. I have tried deleting ABM etc. nothing seems to work. When I scan I get a Crash.

7.3 Up and running .. IPTV up and running ... FTA through Satellite burst ... Is there a Plug-In I need to load so this works. I have lost a few channels I watch now and again so it's a bit of a pain. I have tried deleting ABM etc. nothing seems to work. When I scan I get a Crash.
There's been a spate of these posts in past few days, freesat/FTA satellite channels not scanning in and causing crashes on lots of devices. No idea what's causing it but could be ABM or possibly openatv

Back