Unrealistic expectations?!

I love a fillet steak. 🥩 If I go to Asda and buy one from a packet, it will be nice and cheap. If I go to a butcher it will be more expensive, but I know which one I would rather eat.

or get someone to steal it lol

I thought this couldn't be serious but reading the thread, amazing, next they will want direct access to the cameras at the ground
i think a bit of copy and paste going on tbf

or get someone to steal it lol
You could offer then a stolen steak from a butcher for 1/10th of the cost and you would be asked the most ridiculous questions and have the biggest demands put on it.
  • This steak must be guaranteed to be aged 28 days
  • This steak must work well on my BBQ
  • This steak must not allow me to under/over cook it - if it does, I will hold you responsible!
People! A lot are ungrateful !

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the ones asking for ridiculous crap like 4k on every channel, no watermarks, and 99 FPS etc are not looking for iptv, they're looking for people who are selling it, they're passing sellers information to FACT. By having these demands, it doesn't look suspicious when they request over and over again as everyone just thinks they've not found what they want yet

Most of the ones asking for ridiculous crap like 4k on every channel, no watermarks, and 99 FPS etc are not looking for iptv, they're looking for people who are selling it, they're passing sellers information to FACT. By having these demands, it doesn't look suspicious when they request over and over again as everyone just thinks they've not found what they want yet
I think you might be onto something there.

is this the new thing...

1. Requirement for no logos/watermarks/white dots on the screen
  2. Raw feeds and no watermarks if possible
  3. - No logos/watermarks/branding
  4. - No logos or watermarks
The clown who posted this yesterday sent me a private message asking if i could recommend any sellers 45 minutes after joining the forum. He was quickly dispatched in a firm manner and blocked. :ROFLMAO:

Trouble is I think some providers mark up FHD as 4k aswell I have seen that.

50fps is on quite a few channels normally sports

4k is on about 10 that people would actually watch. Again sports. And suppliers who have them won't be selling a service for £30

You would think a spy would know which channels are which.

But you get what you pay for its as simple as that and over a year even if you pay £60 it works out at about £1.20 a week. A out the price of a loaf of bread.

4k is on about 10 that people would actually watch. Again sports. And suppliers who have them won't be selling a service for £30

But you get what you pay for its as simple as that and over a year even if you pay £60 it works out at about £1.20 a week. A out the price of a loaf of bread.
I have noticed that Tivimate reports one thing and my devices reports another.
Eg Tivimate reports 25fps and my device reports 50fps.
Tivimate reports stereo and my device and AVR reports Dolby digital plus.

I have noticed that Tivimate reports one thing and my devices reports another.
Eg Tivimate reports 25fps and my device reports 50fps.
Tivimate reports stereo and my device and AVR reports Dolby digital plus.
The only time I've seen that was when the provider was upscaling a 1080 25 feed to 4k

Tivimate said 4k 25 but external player/device showed 50.

The only time I've seen that was when the provider was upscaling a 1080 25 feed to 4k

Like skysports etc they will normally have the logo in top right. However SSmain is not 4k 24/7 only when logo is showing

It was on the odd FHD channel and I can understand upscaling resolution but the sound codec I definitely don’t understand how stereo can be reported as Dolby digital plus on both my devices.

There's also

I have a great service from someone on TK. Genuinely brilliant quality (up to 4K, 50FPS, HDR) for the channels that support it. I also have a cheap Chinese backup which claims a lot of things... The SD streams on the TK provider look about as good as the "1080p" streams from China. The 720p ones blow the "4K" ones out of the water! Maybe it's the way they are fooling TiviMate in displaying what the resolution is, I might try checking it through VLC if it displays as different or maybe it is just a fake upscaler to make them sound better.

There's also

I have a great service from someone on TK. Genuinely brilliant quality (up to 4K, 50FPS, HDR) for the channels that support it. I also have a cheap Chinese backup which claims a lot of things... The SD streams on the TK provider look about as good as the "1080p" streams from China. The 720p ones blow the "4K" ones out of the water! Maybe it's the way they are fooling TiviMate in displaying what the resolution is, I might try checking it through VLC if it displays as different or maybe it is just a fake upscaler to make them sound better.
Yes most people know thete are some 4k channels avaliable.

It's when people in the request thread ask for all channels in 4k is the madness

They're copying the posts above, if someone posted asking for all Sky Sports and TNT Sport in 8k guaranteed not to buffer you'd see a number of posts after asking for the same. They're newbies and believe that if others ask for it it must be available.

It's also quite telling that they're messaging resellers directly asking them for "recommendations"

Maybe certain resellers on here need to learn how to stay under the radar.

Back