Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

How do I stop my Viark 4K Sat shutting down after a coupe of hours?
it says shut down by APD.. but I can't find it anywhere
Don't think you can, most Forever boxes turn off after a short period to stop them being used for IPTV

Do they fully observe that APD off now then? Even with it off (can't remember if that was the Viark or GTmedia) they used to turn off randomly?

My box is doomed .. it has been blocked for no reason what so ever and you cant even contact the people who have these servers. Serial number invalid is what im getting even though its the one the box has always showed and i only renewed it last month... Now in two minds whether to get a new box or not maybe the same thing will happen, luckily enough i have the box 4 years!. Hope no one else has to go through the same experience .

My box is doomed .. it has been blocked for no reason what so ever and you cant even contact the people who have these servers. Serial number invalid is what im getting even though its the one the box has always showed and i only renewed it last month... Now in two minds whether to get a new box or not maybe the same thing will happen, luckily enough i have the box 4 years!. Hope no one else has to go through the same experience .

Only reason i know for a box to be blocked is its been used to re stream from.

Guess it could also be a mistake so speak to who you got the renewal from.

Viark sat 4k arrived today, only problem is that I forgot about it only having a 2 pin euro plug, could anyone recommend anywhere to order the right one from, seen a few on Ebay but most of them say they are for shavers.

Viark sat 4k arrived today, only problem is that I forgot about it only having a 2 pin euro plug, could anyone recommend anywhere to order the right one from, seen a few on Ebay but most of them say they are for shavers.
use a 4 way extension lead, put a normal uk plug in the top (safety) hole upside down, so it releases the cover, then plug in the euro plug, it will go with a bit of gentle persuasion.

Ordered from Amazon. thanks KegnKiwi for the suggestion £6.99, thanks also Cokeaddict, didnt even know that was possible.

Only reason i know for a box to be blocked is its been used to re stream from.

Guess it could also be a mistake so speak to who you got the renewal from.
Problem is, Who you renew from only deal with renewals ... they have no access to servers etc..Funny thing is i never re-streamed either so its been one big mistake. Ah well its 4 years old anyway and didn't use it that much and i also pay for sky anyway so i wont worry to much about it but it still sucks.

Problem is, Who you renew from only deal with renewals ... they have no access to servers etc..Funny thing is i never re-streamed either so its been one big mistake. Ah well its 4 years old anyway and didn't use it that much and i also pay for sky anyway so i wont worry to much about it but it still sucks.
Reseller can check validity dates

Back