1080 Skins?

Thanks Kidda, I'm obviously being as thick as two short planks tonight.....how do i download from github or add as a feed?

I can zip and send you vix common and bello if you want.
What I did for the epgselection.py file I had to click raw copy the text and past it in Notepad and named it epgselection.py I'm not sure if you can download the whole skin folder or if you have to navigate to each file view as raw then past in notpad that would be a bit of a pain if that's the case

thanks dsayers - that'd be much appreciated. Had found a link for the youvix ipk and it installed but didn't show so I'm wondering if somehow they've disabled the 1080 skins in atv5.3 on the h3 boxes?

Is atv 5.3 n vix 4.1 only way to get fhd skins working ? I'm on an older build of vix didn't really wana flash as heard dreamplex doesn't work on new vix anyone clued up on this ? I want fhd skins lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Well Bello is working a treat on ATV5.3 thanks to DSayers..... I wonder why the 1080 skins were taken out of ATV's feeds?

Not sure it maybe that there vix skins and they don't want them on other images feeds

If you want some more let me know i might not be able to add them till the weekend working 12hour nights

Or you could see if you can try and find them on tspanel

Last edited:
Haha absolutely boot looped the hell out of my s2 on vix 3.2 attempting fhd , kiddac any plans for a fhd skin if not do you mind if I resize everything myself for my own personal use to make fhd version ?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

here you go View attachment 17260 ftp both vix common and bello skins to /usr/share/enigma2 reboot and it should show under skins. if that works ill install youvix for you tonight

I installed these, selected Bello, box reboot and counted to 100 and then did nothing, stuck on Wooshbuild screen, had to FTP into box and delete the files and it then worked again.

You could also get a decent iptv sub then transfer the m3u to make into bouquet and put the sly hd channels in from that if ur on a sly only box ...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi lilfr400boy I'm needing a image for zgemma star H2 for vm I need to get it flashed asap can you point me to one?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

i have bello installed on openatv 6.0 and its fine apart from a couple of pages with font errors, but i can live with that!

Back