1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1080 Skins?

Discussion in '1080 Skins' started by kiddac, Apr 6, 2016.

1. mtpockets

mtpockets TK Veteran

Thanks Kidda, I'm obviously being as thick as two short planks tonight.....how do i download from github or add as a feed?

2. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

I can zip and send you vix common and bello if you want.
    What I did for the epgselection.py file I had to click raw copy the text and past it in Notepad and named it epgselection.py I'm not sure if you can download the whole skin folder or if you have to navigate to each file view as raw then past in notpad that would be a bit of a pain if that's the case

3. mtpockets

mtpockets TK Veteran

thanks dsayers - that'd be much appreciated. Had found a link for the youvix ipk and it installed but didn't show so I'm wondering if somehow they've disabled the 1080 skins in atv5.3 on the h3 boxes?

4. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

5. lilvfr400boy

lilvfr400boy Member

Is atv 5.3 n vix 4.1 only way to get fhd skins working ? I'm on an older build of vix didn't really wana flash as heard dreamplex doesn't work on new vix anyone clued up on this ? I want fhd skins lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

6. mtpockets

mtpockets TK Veteran

Cheers Pal....little lad engrossed in Star Wars at the mo so I have to wait till later to test!

7. mtpockets

mtpockets TK Veteran

Well Bello is working a treat on ATV5.3 thanks to DSayers..... I wonder why the 1080 skins were taken out of ATV's feeds?

8. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Not sure it maybe that there vix skins and they don't want them on other images feeds

If you want some more let me know i might not be able to add them till the weekend working 12hour nights

Or you could see if you can try and find them on tspanel

Last edited: May 2, 2016
  9. lilvfr400boy

lilvfr400boy Member

Haha absolutely boot looped the hell out of my s2 on vix 3.2 attempting fhd , kiddac any plans for a fhd skin if not do you mind if I resize everything myself for my own personal use to make fhd version ?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

10. dj9928

dj9928 Member

I installed these, selected Bello, box reboot and counted to 100 and then did nothing, stuck on Wooshbuild screen, had to FTP into box and delete the files and it then worked again.

11. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

It looks like they only work on the newer boxes h2h and h2s with openatv 5.3 and vix 4

12. Belaris

Belaris Member

how are you getting sky HD channel may i ask?

13. lilvfr400boy

lilvfr400boy Member

Will be vm cable sub not sly sub

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

14. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Voodoo lol as lilvftr400boy said its a cable sub but its how I use a custommix.xml to swap vm hd channels with sly so there in sky order

15. lilvfr400boy

lilvfr400boy Member

You could also get a decent iptv sub then transfer the m3u to make into bouquet and put the sly hd channels in from that if ur on a sly only box ...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

16. thinkfloyd

thinkfloyd Member

Hi lilfr400boy I'm needing a image for zgemma star H2 for vm I need to get it flashed asap can you point me to one?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

17. morph1963

morph1963 Member

i have bello installed on openatv 6.0 and its fine apart from a couple of pages with font errors, but i can live with that!