Eurosport 2 HD
Motorvision HD

Beate Uhse HD
Boomerang
Cartoon Network
Junior HD
Nick.jr
Nicktoons

Second that, only suprise is it took them so long to do it, great while it lasted though, still a bit on 13 and 16e and 0.8 west still has a few decent channels, but thats more or less it, for me anyway that is.

Second that, only suprise is it took them so long to do it, great while it lasted though, still a bit on 13 and 16e and 0.8 west still has a few decent channels, but thats more or less it, for me anyway that is.
Anything worthwhile on 13 or 16 worth watching documentary or movie wise? I don't do sport.
If not the ladder can stay where it is :unsure:

More 0.8 west for the Discovery and history channels, few movie ones too, 13e and 16e more for football and sport, some movies and series on 13e, never use 16e much up to now, but gonna have a look through it later to see whats working.

More 0.8 west for the Discovery and history channels, few movie ones too, 13e and 16e more for football and sport, some movies and series on 13e, never use 16e much up to now, but gonna have a look through it later to see whats working.

If there's Discovery, History, Nat Geo etc in English I'll spin the dish round a bit, otherwise I'll tell the cat it can have it's nest back!

nsa-cat-is-always-watching.jpg

So there will be 2 pussies on the garage roof then
13e has quite few documentary. Until recently Love Nature 4K was working too but looks like that is off air on 13e.

NASA4k, fashion tv 4k and eleven sport 4k are other good on 13e.
Love Nature is working as i was on an old Vhannibal date , removed and rebooted and installed and working as might have moved.

So there will be 2 pussies on the garage roof then

Love Nature is working as i was on an old Vhannibal date , removed and rebooted and installed and working as might have moved.

Not that bothered about nature to be fair. There's too many things that bite, sting, trample and generally do their best to kill you!
I like proper documentaries about the English inventing and discovering everything and usually getting killed doing it :smiley:

Back