19°E SkyDe on ICAM

2 new variants of this channels have appeared on the same frequency.

CANAL+ Sport CZ
CANAL+ Sport SK

These aren't clearing for me, although "CANAL+ Sport" is on the same frequency.

hi guys,
does anyone know whats going on with 19E Spanish Channels and 13E Polish.
ALL mine have gone black.! using oscam stable 11581 on openATV 6.4 Nightly and openPli 8.2
thanks
AJP

Last edited:
hi guys,
does anyone know whats going on with 19E Spanish Channels and 13E Polish.
ALL mine have gone black.! using oscam stable 11581 on openATV 6.4 Nightly and openPli 8.2
thanks
AJP
Thats a problem only with you . might be an issue with your provider , i just tried those channnels here now and they are working

@ satlover123, thanks for your speedy reply.
I am having a problem with a 4th Octagon SF8008 i bought as a Holiday reserve to use with WIFI ONLY.!!
I cannot connect to the Hotel WIFI the DNS keeps getting screwed up.
That might be the cause.
OK, can only wait till i get back home and check again on LAN.
Thanks
AJP

I am having a problem with a 4th Octagon SF8008 i bought as a Holiday reserve to use with WIFI ONLY.!!
That might be the cause.
Thanks
AJP
Use your phone data instead

That might be the cause.
Thanks
AJP
have you tried putting a VPN on it? might work but hotel wifi can be a bugger for streaming.

@moshibeth,
Thanks for the tip buddy, but unless you have root on the phones, (i have an iPhone and Android) then you cant get to read or see those details.
All these settings are set automatically when you connect to a WIFI Network. Have tried that already.

@groog68,
Yes my friend tried VPN i think that is what buggered up the DNS Server in the first place. I just cant connect my PC to Box to Edit Files and Folders., or Flash another image.
I will have to wait until i get home again, then Clear the Box of everything and start from Scratch.
openPLi 8.2 and VPN is also such a pain in the Arse nothing works you have to Write and Edit the "/etc/resolve.conf" file with DNS Server settings and insert a Script file per Telnet
to stop it reverting and changing the DNS Server settings back, this is what i did and probably fooked it all up.

The strange thing is that 2 months ago on one of my other journeys i used my Kids SF8008 and just Set up Hotel WIFI with Password and it worked absolutely no problem.
19e - 13e and all my IPTV Servers. Perfect, with little or no buffering. So decide to get one more SF8008 for myself to use in the Hotels when i travel. Most European Hotels
have 19e and 13e and some even 30w

We live to learn, i will sort it out when i can FTP to Box.
Thanks Guys.
AJP

Last edited:
For anyone wanting to access their sat box from an android phone there's an app called Admin Hands that allows you to ftp, telnet and more including change parmissions!

Back