2 Zgemma boxes

ianw314

TK Veteran
Should two boxes play ok in same house with one connected by hard wire and other one connected by Netgear wifi extender/booster in another room?

You will get more answers to your questions if you put them in the correct section, please try to find the right section next time.

Thread moved.

By the way, you haven't given enough information, same line, cable/sat, etc, give as much info as possible.

You will get more answers to your questions if you put them in the correct section, please try to find the right section next time.

Thread moved.

By the way, you haven't given enough information, same line, cable/sat, etc, give as much info as possible.

thanks for your advice wheelo re posting in the right section but I haven't bought another Zgemma box from dealers it was from another source therefore didn't think I would be entitled to recieve any advice!

But I'll try anyway... it's a second line, cable connection but frequently freezing therfore my main question is, is the set up I have ok to second box with wifi extender/booster acceptable?

Back