4HD and All4 - leaving freesat (apparently)

Don't talk FOR Chenks - let him explain rather than you tell me what you think he said. It is his thread and you've just hijacked it talking about finding random sport on other frequencies...

Don't talk FOR Chenks - let him explain rather than you tell me what you think he said. It is his thread and you've just hijacked it talking about finding random sport on other frequencies...

i'm not talking for chenks,
I'm just pointing out what he actually said
all these people that think the world of satellite begins and ends with 28.2e
the channels are still on freesat, he even backtracked on that himself when he said they were only being removed from the EPG [on 28.2e] and not freesat at all, as he firstly claimed
misleading information is worse than no information at all

but, according to the OP, its not coming off freesat at all now, he has changed his mind in the space of half a dozen posts
oh, 4HD is available on 19e [iirc] , along with some other UK channels

try reading properly.
i clearly said the channels ARE coming off freesat, but they are still available to tune in manually.

thats NOT what he said,
he said they are leaving freesat,
then said they are only not paying for a listing on the epg,
completely different,
there are lots of channels available that arent on the EPG

Freesat IS the EPG.
but of course you knew that.

the channels are still on freesat, he even backtracked on that himself when he said they were only being removed from the EPG [on 28.2e] and not freesat at all, as he firstly claimed
misleading information is worse than no information at all

no i didn't.
again try reading properly.
the channels HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM FREESAT.

https://www.freesat.co.uk/news/all4-4hd-leave-freesat/

seriously, this place is fast becoming full of self-important twats that only wan't to start arguments.

Don't worry Chenks, with some people on here its like trying to have a discussion on the lobotomy wing of a mental asylum [emoji85]

no i didn't.
again try reading properly.
the channels HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM FREESAT.

https://www.freesat.co.uk/news/all4-4hd-leave-freesat/

seriously, this place is fast becoming full of self-important twats that only wan't to start arguments.

the channels have NOT been removed from freesat
freesat does not end on 28.2e

the only **** wanting to start an argument is the one that started this thread and then changed his mind more than once

the channels have NOT been removed from freesat
freesat does not end on 28.2e

the only **** wanting to start an argument is the one that started this thread and then changed his mind more than once
I think you are using the term 'FreeSat' completely different to most the planet. FreeSat is a corporate trademark name for the joint venture between the BBC and ITV - its a company offering channels which in Britain exclusively uses 28.2E. When you use the term FreeSat are you meaning any channel you can get free to air on any Frequency? That would be the only way I can make sense of anything you are talking about?

I think you are using the term 'FreeSat' completely different to most the planet. FreeSat is a corporate trademark name for the joint venture between the BBC and ITV - its a company offering channels which in Britain exclusively uses 28.2E. When you use the term FreeSat are you meaning any channel you can get free to air on any Frequency? That would be the only way I can make sense of anything you are talking about?
ermmm, yes,
freesat using the bbc/itv etc terms means using the tm logo, as to which none of the posts refer to,
like using freeview Vs FTA
if you dont use the correct terminology, then you are inherently wrong
btw, they are still available on 19e , which also broadcasts itv/bbc , so does that not also include FREESAT(tm) or do you only include 28.2e as your chosen satellite ?

ermmm, yes,
freesat using the bbc/itv etc terms means using the tm logo, as to which none of the posts refer to,
like using freeview Vs FTA
if you dont use the correct terminology, then you are inherently wrong
btw, they are still available on 19e , which also broadcasts itv/bbc , so does that not also include FREESAT(tm) or do you only include 28.2e as your chosen satellite ?
I use 28.2 because its the ONLY Frequency used by FreeSat - have a read here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freesat

"Freesat broadcasts from the same fleet of satellites (Astra 28.2°E) as Sky"

PS, are you sure you are picking up Channel 4 and BBC on 19.2e?

http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-19.2E_eng.php

Last edited:
you still continually refer to freesat(tm) as being the same as freesat
I think your argument has sunk in the water
Steptoe - you are one of the reasons this place, like you've already been told, is fast becoming a place filled with self indulgent posters. Luckily theres other forums like this one where actual discussion takes place. Theres one on another site about 4HD being removed from FreeSat and at no point is there random, incoherent posts about 19.2e,

Tell you what - you can carry on - in a thread you neither started nor did you need to veer off course. I'm hitting the mute button for fear that I'm actually losing brain matter by trying to reason with you.

Steptoe uses any post he can find to mention his multi sat set up unfortunately and it got boring ages ago along with the fact he gets Atlantic HD and eurosports HD [emoji42][emoji42]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back