4K Receivers VM and Satellite

If you can afford a vu ultimo 4k get one but I've always seen VU as a rip off apart from the uno 4k but that's only one tuner

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I've always seen VU as a rip off apart from the uno 4k but that's only one tuner

Not true really is it that statement

The Vu Uno 4K with Cable FBC tuner is can record 8 channels from the one input so not really a one tuner box is it ?

Not true really is it that statement

The Vu Uno 4K with Cable FBC tuner is can record 8 channels from the one input so not really a one tuner box is it ?
I meant you can only have sat or cable unless you get a usb tuner as the OP wants both sat and cable

I've got a vu+ uno 4k cable box and I love the fact I don't have to worry about timers clashing because of the number of tuners. At the time I was after a twin cable and as zgemma didn't have any out it looked like the best one albeit more than I wanted to pay.

I have a box of H7C's ordered as a couple of people have asked for them, so when they arrive I will have a play, I think it boils down to are the extra tuners on the VU+ UNO 4K worth the extra £30 to you.

I meant you can only have sat or cable unless you get a usb tuner as the OP wants both sat and cable

The only issue i have with the vu+ is the amount of feedback on the box. there are only foreign videos and guidances on youtube which make it difficult to make a definitive decision of investing so much into a box

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

I've got a vu+ uno 4k cable box and I love the fact I don't have to worry about timers clashing because of the number of tuners. At the time I was after a twin cable and as zgemma didn't have any out it looked like the best one albeit more than I wanted to pay.

I have a box of H7C's ordered as a couple of people have asked for them, so when they arrive I will have a play, I think it boils down to are the extra tuners on the VU+ UNO 4K worth the extra £30 to you.
The issue with the zgemma h7c is the availability of them in the uk

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

The issue with the zgemma h7c is the availability of them in the uk

give them chance, they only started full production run last week & have 500 already onroute, the box was delayed which is why we have been waiting a little longer than intended, availability shouldnt be an issues in a week or two providing sales warrant bulk orders

Possibly not depends on peoples viewing habits but superior build quality and an extra years warranty is for me combined with the extra tuners worth every penny. The Zgemma for me only gets a look in if you still require Sat Tv.

Back