A newbie that is ditching Sky....Wants a Zgemma H2H but unsure about the tuners...

Good Evening

It has been a month since my sky was cancelled and now using my H2S box. It is very good. I flashed with openATV (Whooshbuild's very easy to flash software...Hope he enjoyed his beer!)

I have also installed the quite superb Sky Q skin and is all running correctly with timeshift and recording spot on. Also the box shows up on my network so I am able to extract my recordings and copy them to my PC for editing. (I use NCH Video Pad Editor....It's free and does a pretty good job). After the quite woeful DVD offering of the Leicester City Season Review that was released I am making my own from highlights on shows like MOTD and saving stuff like Cold Feet.

I have also installed Dreamplex with the Sky Q Skin and again a super add on. I do have one question though....On the info bar when you press pause the episode picture is shown in a vertical rectangular box. It is possible to change it so it uses the same box as the info bar on the channel picon in normal Sky Q? I think it would look a lot nicer.

Apart from that it is well worth the investment.

Again Many Thanks

CCFox

Back