A780 - All Channels Scrambled

Ukoklaur, I dont own a miracle box my self and just know what i have read up about, but i will try to answer some of your questions.
1. you do not need a preformatted hard drive unless you want to record tv and save it.
2. firmware yes get it with openvix
3. usb storage 8gb will be needed
4.Network plugs, no you do not need these if you have been using the KV box untill now, without network plugs, you can just use an ethernet cable from the miracle box to your router/superhub.

hi ngmassive

what would you need usb storage 8gb for?

Rudeboy, you need A usb stick to run the EPG and few other things smoothly, so the usb stick is left in the box all the time, i cant give you a more detailed answer, because i only know the basic stuff from what i have read off here, i am thinking of getting a miracle box soon.

Im holding out a while longer yet, but close to the miracle box with open vix, anyone suggest anything else to add or will that do? cheers guys

dont know if any1 else has realised but previously the kva850 had stopped being made and were quite hard to come by alot harder than the 780 as these were still being made, as read previously the 850 boxes are still on and running at the moment in time. since the 780 has gone down there is quite alot of the hd boxes for sale on fleebay which makes me wonder about the future of the 780

Im holding out a while longer yet, but close to the miracle box with open vix, anyone suggest anything else to add or will that do? cheers guys
Go for the miracle box i did and wish i had ages ago .....fantastic picture quality.. Hd and great menus

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

They do an 8 and a 16 usb....I ended up going for the HDD so I used that but you only need that if you want to record .... the 8 will do the job I beleive Bees is the expert in this field

They do an 8 and a 16 usb....I ended up going for the HDD so I used that but you only need that if you want to record .... the 8 will do the job I beleive Bees is the expert in this field

I have a 120GB usb and i think its exFat at the moment, could i use this and would it need a different format to work?

Thanks.

In 2011 KV went down for about six weeks, channels where then added slowly until it came back up fully,
it was never really the same after that, it was roughly about the same time it happened to Starview

Starview went to paid subs after that.

Have a look here

Lord of the flies !!! Ha Ha Ha that was a good one lol

Back