A780 - All Channels Scrambled

Can't remember it going off around Easter time ever before?? But ey there a possibility it could happen to any box of u think about it

Be plenty off people saying how that was the end buy a new box etc... Glad A held out

Yeh you held out , well done ,, box is stuck in the dark ages what are going to do at easter time when Mr KV goes back on holiday again

The 780 may be old but there's no sub (yet) :-) pound for pound been the cheapest box for a loooooong time.

PS...Easter is a 3 day holiday and I am reliably informed MR KV only goes to Margate for the weekend.

Cheers! :bye:

BT sports 1,2 & BT Eurorsport on in Leeds, West Yorkshire. SKY sports not on as yet.
Anyone else got SKY sports yet ?

JPS

Just received delivery of my miraclebox mini+ box. Hav spoke about line supply with guys , do i need anythingese to get box up and running or am i good to go. Any info appreciated , sorry if i am a bit thick but need some help. KV a780 still down.
cheers.

Just received delivery of my miraclebox mini+ box. Hav spoke about line supply with guys , do i need anythingese to get box up and running or am i good to go. Any info appreciated , sorry if i am a bit thick but need some help. KV a780 still down.
cheers.

780 back is back up and running

Back