A780 - All Channels Scrambled

if using nline use mgcamd 1.38 od cline use 2.30,by pressing blue button -softcam manager should say which is ticked and active.

Just recieved new miraclebox mini+ hybrid from wos.
Im not tech savvy , so is there a step by step guide to setting up my box before a purchase a line.
Any info greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Im not tech savvy , so is there a step by step guide to setting up my box before a purchase a line.
Thanks.

Did you buy it flashed which is normally the case? Really all you need to do is add your feed, configure the tuner and add the magic

Thanks.
Look for bees guide in the setting up E2 follow that

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

No movie channels only sky sports Hq here in Bristol. Beware of anyone PM you to buy a preloaded cable/sat boxes ins of subs. They will rip you off!!!

Nearly there kv team.. i got faith in ya..! ps miracle box mini hybrid is top drawer.. same as my zgemma set up.. which is now en route to dundee..! i am good to my folks.. Ted

Update on the Bristol area. All channels ok apart from the Sky ones. Confident they will all work very soon!

kv HQ Channels in stoke and looks like more of them than before, But no sky channels yet fingers crossed :-)

mmm ted might be time for me to finally get a ted special from you but maybe a zgemma, didn't know you done them but am not surprised lol. wonder if i know who it was you sent it to in dundee, its a small village really lol

---------- Post Merged at 06:28 PM ----------

My k.v. has some channels back up and running as a few people have mentioned before, im in dundee on virgin. all bt sports work eurosport at the races etc, only one sky movies channles worked cant mind what one but others like film 4 and movies 24 etc are back and working again also. fingers crossed they will all be back at some point.

Back