AB E2 / CrossEPG

Buckham_uk

TK Veteran
Setting up from scratch. was wondering if theres a particular order in which these 2 plugins need installing/configuring

atv 5.3 / star s (single tuner) / sat / sly uk / 32gb usb

Thanks in advance for any advice/help :grin:

Setting up from scratch. was wondering if theres a particular order in which these 2 plugins need installing/configuring

atv 5.3 / star s (single tuner) / sat / sly uk / 32gb usb

Thanks in advance for any advice/help :grin:

AB E2 puts channels into categories such as entertainment, movies etc. Cross EPG downloads the 7 day program guide. One is not dependent on the other so install the plugins whatever you want :)

Then its just a case of running abe2 then crossepg? was faffing with it last night and ended up stuck in boot

don't use autobouquets e2 its crap. (ok its over complicated)
don't use crossepg its crap. (it's buggy as hell and your epg will be corrupt in a week)

just my opinon. Each to their own. :p

i tried your guinea pigs guide for the abm and xmltv. dunno if you just build every bouquet yourself or if theyre supposed to group together then edit yourself but i could get it working

---------- Post Merged at 04:47 PM ----------

that's the issue i'm having. doesnt seem to want to create the bouquets after running ab e2. Not sure what i could be doing wrong??
abe2.jpg

auto bouquet e2

Press Menu button setting.

Local area Granada
numbering system Sd
scan mode all channels
Bouquet channel sort Large 1st Bouquet
Add ch no to name yes
Hide Adult /Gaming No
Channel Swap No
Make all default bouquet Yes
Other Extra Channels Yes
Use Internal NIT Scan Yes
Hide Blank Placements Yes
Enable Script Check Yes
Bouquet Display Style Default
Create auto picons links Service name picon
Picon link location /media/hdd/picons
picon folder location /media/hdd/picons
Automatic updates Yes
Time of updates to start 04.00
repeat how often Daliy.

My setup hope it helps

This?
fzabe2.png

---------- Post Merged at 05:16 PM ----------

I'll try that leader the only difference to what i had is this
1_0_1_23_FB_7_F9_2_11_A0000_0_0_0.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 05:20 PM ----------

I think the style 5 > default has cracked it. Sorry for this guys, just never done a setup from scratch before lol

Again, i've completed pretty much everything apart from picons. I went to software update and that completed successfully then went to restart box and it's stuck in boot again!!!

So frustating as once booted the next thing wouldve been to backup. This same thing happened last night just after doing software updates.. Anyone have any ideas???

Could be a bug on 5.3 or a corrupted plugin if your using restore settings try without that could be installing something that isn't compatible on the new image

The problem why its getting stuck in boot is more than lightly because its trying to find your storage device. have you mounted your storage device in setup.

I like e2,you can get epg numbers where in ABM you cant
dont like crossepg. Xlmtv much better in my eyes.

sorry what's your problem. I can't see what it is sorry

Don't delete the ABM which is part of the image. just go into the setting of that and turn everything off.

the only plugins used were cacheflush / AB E2 / (removed crossEPG) xmltvimport / mgcamd 1.38 and cccam 2.3.0

---------- Post Merged at 07:02 PM ----------

There wasn't abm as standard

Don't delete the ABM which is part of the image. just go into the setting of that and turn everything off.

Both abm and crossEPG had to be installed from plugins though not on the image already

I installed crossEPG from plugins but removed it and used xmltvimport instead. added line and other things and did restarts afterwards and it booted fine

Back