AB E2 / CrossEPG

Try a software update without changing anything if it still gets stuck on boot then it's more than likely a update issue with opentv

It was started clean yes. Then i added the bare essentials (xmltvimport, ab e2, cacheflush, and cams) added a skin then did software update then it went bellly up

Yea you may need to set hard drive then do a software update that will give you an idea if it's a plugin or a temporary bug

I have updated the last two days on atv and no problems here. It has happened before to me mind. I would redo it. Update it. Then install xlmtv, autobouquets and softcam. Worry about the basics first them backup then add the addons

Vix isn't official. Atv does great

---------- Post Merged at 07:52 PM ----------

Are we up and running yet. Or is she in the garden lol

literally just done. started again did a service scan. initialized hdd then created the swapfile. then did the software update and hey presto. STUCK IN BOOT again lol

nothing was needed. So i could literally open the box with 5.3 on fresh then try again without the drive. just ruling that part out yes? just trying to understand everything rather than follow instructions lol

That's the best way. Breaking it doesn't break it. Reflash and away you
i would do barebone until you get a update done, if there is an update

giving it a pop now. surely if its bare and i do an update then it should go fine? or could i still run into errors? just i know of nobody else having this issue with updates

Back