Cable Abm on h1 help

Jas76

I cant find a abm plugin suitable for both cable and sky only one on plugin downloads is for sky, is they any out there?

I cant find a abm plugin suitable for both cable and sky only one on plugin downloads is for sky, is they any out there?

Autobouquetsmaker will do both Cable and sly. If you go into ABM menu and press providers it will show you.

No it wont, it will only do sky, i managed to find another but when scanning it keeps saying tuner timed out on the cable

No it wont, it will only do sky, i managed to find another but when scanning it keeps saying tuner timed out on the cable

Mine working ok.

Have you enabled the tuner and input the correct net id for your area.?

I'm using Vix but they pretty much do the same thing. Are you sure your cable connection is in you RF IN connector

Yep cos ive got a back up with cable running fine, and then a backup with skyrunning fine but if i try to set up both together im snookered :/

---------- Post Merged at 05:58 PM ----------

I'm using Vix but they pretty much do the same thing. Are you sure your cable connection is in you RF IN connector

Have you got the latest vix image ?

An update, i started from scratch flashed with latest vix image and worked my way through a guide i had found then BOOM!
All up and running both sly + cable.
Thanks for your help ash [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An update, i started from scratch flashed with latest vix image and worked my way through a guide i had found then BOOM!
All up and running both sly + cable.
Thanks for your help ash [emoji108]

Great stuff.
Glad I could help mate.

Back