Add an extra tuner to your box for less than £6

Please let me know if this was of use to you....

• Yes, this was helpful

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Nah, I've just wasted 5 minutes of my life

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I live in Ireland and I have a Zgemma H2S sat Box. Could someone please link to one of those cheap USB receivers that will work with my Sat box and Provide the irish channels in HD.
Thanks!

The cheap ones are only SD.
Thanks for the reply! I have one of those PS3 PlayTV receivers though. Would that do the job for Saorview through a Zgemma h2s?
Also I have a Zgemma H2H so could I just plug a digital aerial into the back of that and get Saorview without the need for an additional USB receiver?

If you're not using the cable side on the H2H, you can configure the tuner as T2 to get HD channels through an aerial.
I don't know about the PS3 receiver. It would need to have driver support on the H2H.

If you're not using the cable side on the H2H, you can configure the tuner as T2 to get HD channels through an aerial.
I don't know about the PS3 receiver. It would need to have driver support on the H2H.

Thanks I'll give that a try so when I get home on the Zgemma H2H with Wooshbuild installed.

One last question, when I go into settings and set the "Terrestrial Provider" option, do you know if their is an option for Irish Saorview or should I just choose "United Kingdom, all regions(gb) (Europe DVB-T/T2)" and hope for the best? :)

I can't remember seeing Saorview. Try United Kingdom all regions in tuner setup.
When you go into providers in autobouquetsmaker there should be an option for Saorview.

I don't think Wooshbuild has autobouquets maker installed. You may have to install it:

Menu > Plugins > Green Button > SystemPlugins > Autobouquetsmaker
Just use this to scan for Saorview and set it to place the bouquet at the bottom so it doesn't cock your other bouquets up.

There's a link here for UK setup. It should be similar:

http://www.techkings.org/threads/terrestrial-tv-on-h2s.97657/

I can't remember seeing Saorview. Try United Kingdom all regions in tuner setup.
When you go into providers in autobouquetsmaker there should be an option for Saorview.

I don't think Wooshbuild has autobouquets maker installed. You may have to install it:

Menu > Plugins > Green Button > SystemPlugins > Autobouquetsmaker
Just use this to scan for Saorview and set it to place the bouquet at the bottom so it doesn't cock your other bouquets up.

There's a link here for UK setup. It should be similar:

http://www.techkings.org/threads/terrestrial-tv-on-h2s.97657/
Thanks, I really appreciate your help! I'm fairly handy with the Sat side of the Zgemma boxes but still have lots to learn about the cable side :)

Back