Add hd channels to zgemma epg

muppet99

Hi all, got a zgemma 2s with sucmnsee image installed, well pleased with it. I just can't seem to beable to add itv 2,3,4 hd and also new setanta hd channels that are now working. Do I need to change settings in abm and cross epg?
thanks in advance

Thanks sucmnsee, I'm on your Apollo 165 build and don't really wanna change as got use to and like it a lot. I can find them in all satellite list, so not really a problem just being picky.
keep up the good work man

Thanks sucmnsee, I'm on your Apollo 165 build and don't really wanna change as got use to and like it a lot. I can find them in all satellite list, so not really a problem just being picky.
keep up the good work man

Can you please explain in a bit more detail? Can you find Setanta HD and Premiers sports HD in 'all satellite list' using 165 build and where is 'all satellite list' found? I just started a thread for the exact same reason and dont really want to update to new image either..

Thanks..

---------- Post Merged at 07:58 PM ----------

what setanta hd channels

New channels Setanta,premier sports in HD. AJ's channel list has them for openboxes.

Yes I can get setanta HD and premier sports HD, I find them by pressing up arrow above ok button. This brings up epg, I then hit red to display all channels. The setanta HD and premier HD are showing on channels 53152,53153 and 53154. Hope that helps

Yes I can get setanta HD and premier sports HD, I find them by pressing up arrow above ok button. This brings up epg, I then hit red to display all channels. The setanta HD and premier HD are showing on channels 53152,53153 and 53154. Hope that helps

Thanks. Ill try this tomorrow...

Thanks,found them....

how did u guys get the TP_PROG.dbs on the zgemma box any help would be appreciated

You can't upload channel list like skybox it's automatic on abm scan for Satanta hd if on hades try this
For Satanta hd I did this after doing abm setup in guide menu, setup, service searching, manual scan, go to transponder, keep pressing left till 11224 v 27500 2/3 green start scan*
Then*
1.go to bottom of bouquet list there's last scanned
2.go through it till you find satanta hd*
3.press ok
4.Press down
5.Menu
6.Press 5 add service to bouquet*
Go down to favourites (TV) press ok do same with premier hd.

It's still not in sports bouquet but it'll stay tin favourites when abm does update.
When transponder changes you'll have to check kingofsat for new transponder details and follow steps again.

all iv got is a TP_PROG.dbs file and dont understand where this file goes iv tried is filezilla but no joy .. i cant find cccamconfig any help would be appreciated
thanks

Back