Add hd channels to zgemma epg

sorry guys im new to this , i brought a aj sat which is a dbs file i dint realise u couldnt use that sort of file with this box .. excuse my error ..
im just looking for some direction to what i have to do .. iv look at mtpockets guide but doesnt give me direct information to where i have to but the file exactly or get any ccam files from ... cant i convert the dbs file i brought and get that on the box some how ???.. i thought this was gonna be easy :(

iv seen other people running aj's channels on the zgemma but cant find anywhere how there doing this !

Don't know where you've seen that. abm sets it up automatically and what do you mean brought did you get it from eBay because a quick Google of ajsat you'll see you can download it free but that's for skybox/openbox only.
For cccam you need to ftp usr/keys and edit your details in there.

This isn't meant to be insulting but have you actually read sucmnsee's instructions, or my guide? It's just that your asking questions I wouldn't expect to be asked if you read either guide.....

Here is mtpockets guide and it tells you how to set epg and cccam
Steps to take after flashing....

1) Initialise your USB pen drive.....(Blue Button, scroll down to Hardisk, Initialisation) then (Convert Ext3 to Ext4)

2) Now check it's mounted.... (Mounts, Device Manager, Green Button, Blue Button, Exit on remote then red button)

3) add your Cline or nline details (for CCcam copy info from your provider into CCam.cfg file replacing the example text the file is in var/keys using ftp) and reboot the box*

If you need any further help with adding your line look/ask in the forum. (To use other softcams such as Mgcamd 1.38 - Blue, Softcam, Softcam Panel)

4) Scan for channels...... (go and make a coffee this takes a while! but you only have to do this one time!)
(Menu, Setup, Service Searching, Automatic Scan, Green)

5) Now to change to your local region.....
(Menu, Setup, Service Searching, AutoBouquetsMaker, AutoBouquetsMaker Providers and change where it's currently set as Granada, Green Button)

6) Create your Autobouquets
(Menu, Setup, Service Searching, AutoBouquetsMaker, Delete bouquets, Yes, Start Scan)

7) Create USB swapfile - 256mb
(Menu, Infopanel, Plugins, SwapManager,Green, Select your drive, 256Mb, takes a couple of mins to create, once created choose red to activate and yellow to autostart, then exit)

8) REBOOT BOX

yes iv read that but says u need ur cccam lines which i havnt got any to continue with that part .. im new to this sat thing so may sound stupid but u guys are pro's at this just need some help to getting up in running

---------- Post Merged at 10:22 PM ----------

its part 3 i dont get :(

yes iv read that but says u need ur cccam lines which i havnt got any to continue with that part .. im new to this sat thing so may sound stupid but u guys are pro's at this just need some help to getting up in running

---------- Post Merged at 10:22 PM ----------

its part 3 i dont get :(

Now I see what you mean you need to request a line from hear http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...te-pay-server-request-only-august-2015-a.html just say requesting cline for sky UK and ask for a trial when you get your line edit with ftp program edit details in step 3. Ftp is a program to access box other home net work I use filezilla.

---------- Post Merged at 10:35 PM ----------

??? where are u guys getting the cline details from to copy in the ccam.cfg

In previous post he said he said he's using mtpockets open atv

Sorry that was for rusty

Last edited:
If you have used sucmnsee's image and are a complete novice, ftp ing will melt your head. Enter the line details via my guide method IF it looks easier for you

A channel list like a tp_prog.dbs is used on simpler boxs. All it does is tell the box where the channels are. Doesnt unscramble them for you.

A line/cccam/newcamd.list/gift is what you buy, enter code to box and unscrambles your channels for you. Youll get details of hese if you post in the request thread dsayers posted for you.

That help?

can anyone point me in right direction of setting zgemma star 2s up step by step please?

There are so many guides and help threads on this forums very first page even Stevie Wonder would get a sore head from all the material available to read - have you even clicked on ANY threads on here ?!

:whacko:

Back