all channels "scrambled"

bigguy283

hi there!
at about 14:00 as i was watching sport all channels now showing scrambled!!
am i alone? is this a sever issue? or have sky done something?
thanks

"Scrambled" ALWAYS means a problem with your server or your broadband.

Can you receive any ppv channels or just few? If problem with server then you won't get any ppv, if freezing or glitching then server need to reboot, if you can watch at least few ppv then you need to update channel list. If problem with server then you can't watch a single ppv. Cheers

All mine went off around 2pm as well and have not come back on - can the op give me a clue as to who his provider is to see if it's the same as mine.

yes sometimes they update the server or give it a good cleaning for those who share c lines with other people

Great !!!!! I got an auto response when I emailed the provider he has gone on holiday for two weeks - that means i miss the rest of this Ashes test and the whole of the next one !!!!!
The epg info bar still shows as does 'now and next' info but when they time out it's just a black screen - Is this what would be expected if the server was down ?

looks like we have the same supplyer and he told me he was going away today, i just find it odd that the day he goes away the server goes down .... im getting massive headach from people i have setup boxs for and used his services .... not good at all if he isnt going too be around to do anything untill the 27th ????

same problem here,all channels scrambled new channel list added,still the same,awaiting reply from line seller,

looks like we have the same supplyer and he told me he was going away today, i just find it odd that the day he goes away the server goes down .... im getting massive headach from people i have setup boxs for and used his services .... not good at all if he isnt going too be around to do anything untill the 27th ????

Initials RW ?

everythink ok here on slyuk all the day channels working fine.

problem must be from your service provider ask him to fix server offline issue

Def server issue just 'borrowed' a mates line from a different provider and all worked okay. Two feckin weeks - not happy.

i,ll be waiting 2 weeks his gone away till the 27th im guessing its the same guy RW,dam this is not good

Hopefully he can get it fixed someone might be looking after it while he is away on holiday , as Iam in the same boat as everyone else is it just his sky line down or is virgin lines as well,

im new here is this normal practise,or just a one off,i avoided ebay cause of this problem,but my gut feeling is this aint looking good

Back