all channels "scrambled"

Channel updates

I have a similar problem but not sure if it is the same person as others on here as I have a middle man. Only paid for a 12 month connection yesterday! Please if anyone can PM me with a reliable line that would be great. Thanks

Hi everyone,
All channels working fine. I checked in my box. If anyone need help then give shout. I will send you updates.

I have a similar problem but not sure if it is the same person as others on here as I have a middle man. Only paid for a 12 month connection yesterday! Please if anyone can PM me with a reliable line that would be great. Thanks

Hi everyone,
All channels working fine. I checked in my box. If anyone need help then give shout. I will send you updates.

Different server mate.

This is exactly the reason why I won't be recormending any of my friends and family to the world of cheap ppv.
read the forum for 2 days stayed of eBay and found a recormended supposedly reliable supplier week and a half later guy goes on hols and server is offline
not good if I've recommended loads of people
I'd say they'd be pretty pissed off.so glad I only paid subs for 3 months now

Last edited:
It's a risk we all run by accessing ppv channels the way we do. His servers have been raided and taken down - shit happens. Take a month sub from elsewhere and give him the opportunity to sort it when he's back off holiday. If you want 100% service try Sky and pay through the nose - just saying :-)

---------- Post Merged at 08:10 AM ----------

This is exactly the reason why I won't be recormending any of my friends and family to the world of sat
read the forum for 2 days stayed of eBay and found a recormended supposedly reliable supplier week and a half later guy goes on hols and server is offline

Not quite sure what it's got to do with WOS they are are a reputable retailer with very good customer service. The forum is very helpful but will give no advice on cardsharing and anyone raising the question is quickly banned.

This is exactly the reason why I won't be recormending any of my friends and family to the world of sat

I have used RW, for over year and a half, and this is the only issue i have experienced since i started. Im more than willing to give him some time to sort it out, and in meantime i will find someone for a month.

Me too he's always been really helpful I will buy a short term line then hopefully he can get it sorted as he is a top bloke

I think he has earned the right to be given a bit of time to get sorted as he's always been great to deal with and his service is second to none.

RW has the best lines i've used.. yes this is a set back.. but in the year + i've used him this is the only issue... I will be staying with him once he's back.

I will also still be using RW when he gets back but in the meantime can any kind person shoot me a reliable provider for a months sub?

It's a risk we all run by accessing ppv channels the way we do. His servers have been raided and taken down - shit happens. Take a month sub from elsewhere and give him the opportunity to sort it when he's back off holiday. If you want 100% service try Sky and pay through the nose - just saying :-)

---------- Post Merged at 08:10 AM ----------

Not quite sure what it's got to do with WOS they are are a reputable retailer with very good customer service. The forum is very helpful but will give no advice on cardsharing and anyone raising the question is quickly banned.
edited my post due to wrong wording.ment to say cheap ppv.

I will also wait for RW he is always willing to give you help and advice, he's a top bloke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back