All New Blade Sky Number Channel list

Hi All Newbie here glad found this site loads of good info being shared
I wonder if anyone can give me some advice .I have a blade 7000 with a line and have done full scan and loaded channel list for London (I live in Hampshire so hope this is one I should use)
I seem to have all channels except for box nation I go back to the full scan to see if any of the boxnation channels work incase its missed of channel list.But all of of them are red with no sigmal or bad signal being displayed I had the dish checked to see if faulty LMB or dish alignment issue but both ok.
Any advice would be great
judethecat

BoxNation working OK on 11.567 (V) S/R 22000, check box has that TP, if not try a manual scan, for correct list for your area check local news channels.

you will need to purchase a cline/nline evand95. in order to recieve said channels

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

hi new to this how do i post a message in this section
cheers
im looking for the latest channel lists for a blade 7000 s

normally get channel lists from blade online.theres editing tools available as well so u could make your own

thanks
what i have found and installed is from a post on here that puts the channels in order for sky ie bbc 1 is 101 bbc2 102 and so forth so i have managed to put the latest patched firmware on including the 9991 menu and updated channels is this now all i have to do before a cline
thanks

yeah m8.thats about it.try a n:line as opposed 2 c:line.blade 7000 but more stable on it

youll need to know how to break your line that you eventually get into its 4 main parts..vital for entry onto box and 2 get working correctly.theres also various methods on entering line as well.!!

hi lloffty

just a quick update from yesterday

obviously put the latest patched firmware on the blade 7000s as well as the channel lists i found on here so bbc is 101 bbc2 is 102 and so forth this is in sky order
when i obtain a cline and enter the details on the 9991 channel my page at the moment has 20 or more sever lists
its in the following
name protocol active status

connection-0 NEWCAMD OFF DISCONNECTED

so when a c line is obtained from a server and manually put in by me will the NEWCAMD have to be changed to cccams?

bit vague i know but not understanding fully .

Thanks

if you get nline.in 9991 you will have to change it manually.highlite ccam then toggle left/right buttons to select newcamd

what i am getting is a cline so at the moment the screen says protocol NEWCAMD DO I MANUALLY CHANGE THIS TO CCCAM
THEN FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS SENT TO ME TO PUT IT ON
THANKS

what i am getting is a cline so at the moment the screen says protocol NEWCAMD DO I MANUALLY CHANGE THIS TO CCCAM
THEN FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS SENT TO ME TO PUT IT ON
THANKS
yeah m8 select ccam and enter details as provided, then exit out it will ask you to save changes click yes, then click I think the red button to connect !!

Back