all paid chanels just gone off again!! are they being hit again?

bigguy283

only getting free channels again! 2nd time in a few days!
what are sky up to? are the servers going down??
need my sports fix!!
is anyone else having probs

I'm confident its not the "beginning of the end" but unfortunately there is way to much info being shown on the open forum in my opinion. Then again its only my opinion, others may think different!

Hopefully your right. What kind of info? I'm relatively new to this forum, so I'm not sure what shouldn't be said/shown. I do know that servers are a nono, but is that it?

Not talking about anyone specifically! I'm generalising the way some new info is being posted in order to help people get back up and running.
It seems to be that when someone gets themselves sorted, they fire the new info out there and BOOM, down it goes again. This is one of the best sites out there, not just for help and advice but for obtaining the magic needed for all our boxes to work.
I think people need to be a bit more discreet with the way they are sharing info, I mean it don't take long to send it as a pm.

---------- Post Merged at 12:41 PM ----------

Its pretty much common sense that you wouldn't and shouldn't name servers! But these guys are having serious issues just now and work hard to get back up and running, only for the new info to be posted by members who are probably frustrated more than anything else.
All I'm saying is, if they work hard to get people back up and running pass the information a bit more discreetly that's all!

Yes moderators are getting serious peed off with the amount of information being revealed on this open forum. Just look at the shout box at the top of the forum. Server names / Names / aliases / Email addresses / Showing the beginning of there nlines and clines (which reveals the server) in forums are all a no no. Even if you are angry at someone because you think your line has gone down (which it might not have done) it doesn't excuse revealing anything. That unfortunately is the game. You win some, you lose some. The sensible ones buy a 3 month line and then if it goes, you haven't really lost anything. If nothing else these sort of posts are also highlighting your own illegal activities. This is why 99% of other forums put a complete ban on any talk relating to unscrambling channels.

The simple fact is there is an instant ban on here for anyone breaking the rules. So tread carefully peeps.

Last edited:
Point duly noted. And hopefully the people who are posting this stuff catch on sooner rather than later. Is it not possible to turn the forum into an invite only one? I am a member of one where you have to be vouched for by a member with more than 1500 posts before you get accepted. And if you step out of line you and who vouched for you gets banned...seems harsh but keeps everyone in line and aware of the rules

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yep mine went down again for the second time again today all back up and running now but slightly worrying that this has happend again in just a few days.

Back