all paid channels gone off!!

Dunk, Google and download DCC(dreamcast control centre) then get in touch. You need to FTP to your box to amend your line just, hopefully.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Toddy, you may be the same mate if just happened or could just be coincidence. All the info is on here guys...

Hi guys I'm posting my messages but then can't find them I don't have a clue to what I'm doing
feel so dumb :( please helppp

wish I could help but joined this place today as me too is totally useless at this stuff. tomorrow I learn Chinese :-~

Lol sorry guys my wife making me go crimbo shopping so think it's over to others to try and help! ;)

i think we need to remove all cslines and DNS details in these posts as a more open forum than closed doors places all people with his lines are potentially going to have issues again if dns gets kicked again due to authority's viewing them or easier access to them !!

first port call is your line provider if you dont know them you really should learn to read your line and try find out loads of experineced users on here that can help but first do some homework

Last edited:
Keep me posted mate but others on here more helpful and knowledgeable believe me lol. I've only been on here 6 months or so. New to the game. Just a sad act! ;)

Back