all paid channels gone off!!

hi guys!
i got a test line to try but is CCcam!! where do i put this on my zgemma 2s? i got filzilla up at the mo

make a txt file on pc,
enter line in it with an N instead, name file newcamd.list,
then ftp it to usr/keys. Restart cam.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Just etc folder then should work but you'll need to download softcam from plugins if mgcamd before

boy i hope so! this line i got is nowhere near as good as the one i usually have!

---------- Post Merged at 12:48 AM ----------

quick update!
my guy got back to me and it was the static ip host that is the problem
he gave me alternative , and im back firing on all cylinders!!!
what a top bloke!

hi all. I am new to this site and could really do with some help. I bought a zgemma box recently and last night I lost all my channels besides the usual fta ones and wondering if there is anyone kind enough to help me fix the problem as I don't have the foggiest where to start. thanks in advance

Did it come plug and play? Contacted who you bought it from?

some guy came out n set it up for me. this happened b4 and he came took the box away then brought it back working but with some channels freezing to the point of being unwatchable. the guy I got it of was a newb at doing these boxes from what I understand but cant get in touch with him now

---------- Post Merged at 11:54 AM ----------

if it helps I think its vix with a sucmnsee image showing when I go to a channel that's isn't fta

First thing I'd say we need to go then is see if it's a technical or supplier issue. Let's find your line file. Press blue button, softcam manager, do you have cccam or mgcamd ticked?

Hi can anyone help I have an openbox v8s and solo 2 both are down. Does anyone know how to get all the sky and BT channels back on please

Back