Amiko Alien 2

disregard last reply........
to upload the image, ive dowloaded it to a usb stick. do i just boot up in enigma 2 and pop the usb stick in the slot???
prob seems straightforward to you but I have stupid brain now I've been at this so long!!!!!!!!!1

Haha it takes time for anyone first time believe me i wa pulling my hair out when i first got it. Create a folder named enigma2 and put the 2 files inside and put it on usb stick nothing else. Turn off ur box and put usb srick in the back of your box hold ok on front of box and turn ur box back on with the switch at back wait untill u see forc then let go of ok. Make sure it says enigma2 then press the right arrow on box it should say upl or sumat like that if it says sumat else your usb stick might need formatting or try another usb stick

When I press the button to the right on front it said "fact".
Don't think it's the USB coz the box has been reading this USB all along with no probs.
slowly turning into a nightmare this.

hi lads and ladies.

I have that new image installed in E2 thanks for that.
and have used IP and password and username to get in.
how do i input the n line to get pay stuff

---------- Post Merged at 09:11 PM ----------

im that close now i can nearly taste it or f-ck it all up again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

label = Sample
description = Sample
enable = 0
protocol = newcamd
device = fill me in
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = xxxx
password = xxxxx
inactivitytimeout = 1
group = 1

Any chance you can tell me on which lines to put the info, the info i have is server name (xxxxxx.com), service port, username & password

Where it says device delete fill me in and put in your server name followed by a commar then your port number so would look like " xxxxx.xxxxx.com,1234" then oviously user is ur username and password is ur password then restart oscam and everything should work

Sorry I couldnt help you sooner Neil. My mam just got out of hospital so was busy the last few days. If your stuck again give me a shout

I should be buying this box during the week. This thread is bookmarked :) If i get stuck i may ask ye for help if thats ok. THis is all new to me but i am a bit techy so should fly through it.

Back