Amiko Mini HD Combo

Just brought and set up the zgemma h2h absolutely brilliant took me a while but got there in the wasted £25 on a cline that didn't work but got there with a nline the epg is fantastic compared to the amiko so moving that to the bedroom now :)

I use a AMIKO combo mini HD . A few days ago that the update scans for terrestrial receiver indicates that the disk is full and immediately rebooted . I waited several hours to start working , but in vain . starting indicator stays on and ON . I tried to connect to com port but not connected .. ! a man might help you out? Thank you

i can't understand why people keep slagging off the amiko mini combo hd, i have been running one for 12 months and apart from me putting wrong firmware in it i have not had a problem with it, never had picture break up and i have every channel you can think of and the hd is crystal.
i paid £53 for the box and set it up myself and pay £50 per year for an excellent line, what more do you need
Just bought amiko mini combo can u tell how to set up for VM

Hi hope u can help I have amiko combo I have put line on and it has connected to server but channels still scrambled can u tell me where I'm going wrong please

Ye put line In net config but have I to do anything with net server the one underneath on the menu

---------- Post Merged at 12:19 PM ----------

Do I have to put anything in net server config

Back