Anger after woman filmed kicking and hitting horse

Makes the story even worse, the fact that she is a school teacher, shame to see this incident, just a pity that the horse didnt get a kick out at her, but the horse seemed to be ok, which is the main thing, and hopefully the woman will be named and shamed .

What has it got to do with her being a fox hunter,?
That's irrelevant,
That's like saying if one factory worker mistreats a dog all factory workers mistreat dogs.
it is relevant they were on a fox hunt at the time

Makes the story even worse, the fact that she is a school teacher, shame to see this incident, just a pity that the horse didnt get a kick out at her, but the horse seemed to be ok, which is the main thing, and hopefully the woman will be named and shamed .
Teacher 'who kicked horse sent death threats and has gone into hiding'

Death threats are going a bit far imo.

Naming and shaming and firing her from her job would have sufficed imo.

After what she did she also shouldn't be shocked at the backlash against her.
I agree about the deth threats
but it shows the anger ppl have for her actions. she hasnt seemed to show any remorse so far

I agree about the deth threats
but it shows the anger ppl have for her actions. she hasnt seemed to show any remorse so far

I think it shows what type of low life human being she is if she resorts to such actions not just on animals but wouldn't be surprised if she treats people the same way.

Anyone who harms any animal who can't defend themselves should get harshest punishment possible.

Prison sentence wouldnt go a miss for someone like her. I'm sure she will understand how it feels to then get beaten up.
I totally agree, it wasn't really bad, but maybe the video didn't show the full incident............BUT it should never have happened in the first place, I love animals, and no matter how bad or mis-behaved they are they don't for one minute deserve to be hit. :rage:

Back