Anger after woman filmed kicking and hitting horse

A persons guilt would have to be proven beyond all doubt, there has been many cases of miss carriages of justice in the uk and beyond in the past and if the death penalty was still in force, then many innocent people would have been wrongly executed, there is still people in prison now that are innocent of the crimes that they are accused of, but as for anyone guilty of abusing children, then they should be hung up on a grill naked and their private parts prodded with a high voltage cattle prodder, every hour on the hour.
Agree with what your saying mate.

But at the same time sentences for people who are found guilty of child abuse, rape, murder, terroism is absolutely a joke.

They can be out in years or if on good behaviour released early. The for life imprisonment should mean just that for such crimes.

Death penalty I agree has to be used carefully but if it ever came back I believe would shake things up in a good way for those who have been found guilty of such heinous and evil crimes.

Last edited:
Thanks for your kind words, and yes I am not alone in having to have done this. But off subject it was not realy my discussion just mentioed my thoughts, but about the feeling less people in society who can be so cruel to innocent animals.
No problems, I really can't understand people (if you could call them that) that hurt animals, those animals are on this earth and they serve us, (serve I believe is too strong a word) , they live with us, and become part of our family, and do not ask anything in return but to be looked after and be fed. And they would give thier lives for us, for just feeding, homing and generally looking after them. What the feck do these morons get out of hurting these animals? Rant Over

What gets me is that she thought it was perfectly acceptable to beat a horse in public in full open view, not that it's OK to abuse an animal in this way in private of course.

Regarding her job, she's a teacher and the first obstacle she'll have his her school/academy/education authority's code of conduct. She'll find it very difficult to argue that she's conducted herself in the manner expected of someone entrusted with the care and education of children, and she's also caused damage to the reputation of her employer due to the publicity around her actions. I'd expect a resignation from her before she's sacked but even then she could be banned from teaching, and rightly so imo.

What gets me is that she thought it was perfectly acceptable to beat a horse in public in full open view, not that it's OK to abuse an animal in this way in private of course.

Regarding her job, she's a teacher and the first obstacle she'll have his her school/academy/education authority's code of conduct. She'll find it very difficult to argue that she's conducted herself in the manner expected of someone entrusted with the care and education of children, and she's also caused damage to the reputation of her employer due to the publicity around her actions. I'd expect a resignation from her before she's sacked but even then she could be banned from teaching, and rightly so imo.
Not many normal teachers go fox hunting perhaps from elite schools , i honestly thought it was banned it is in scotland but obviously not in england.

Not many normal teachers go fox hunting perhaps from elite schools , i honestly thought it was banned it is in scotland but obviously not in england.

Not being funny, but how could you possibly know that? One of the teachers at my kids primary school used to go fox hunting, grouse shooting etc but obviously didn't advertise it at school.

Not being funny, but how could you possibly know that? One of the teachers at my kids primary school used to go fox hunting, grouse shooting etc but obviously didn't advertise it at school.
Not many parents or school staff knows what other members of staff do in their spare time but try having a teacher that was working in a gentleman's club at a weekend I still can remember tea hers name today😁😁😁😁

Fox hunting with hounds is banned.
Without hounds is legal, the foxes are shot rather than being attacked by the dogs

Thanks for the update on fox hunting so are you saying they can chase them with horses then shoot them still cruel I do know they can cause problems to farmers e.c.t killing say chickens. they do have culls up here in scotland for deer to keep them under control but that is done by game keepers not some people out for a jolly.
Fox hunting with hounds is banned.
Without hounds is legal, the foxes are shot rather than being attacked by the dogs

Thanks for the update on fox hunting so are you saying they can chase them with horses then shoot them still cruel I do know they can cause problems to farmers e.c.t killing say chickens. they do have culls up here in scotland for deer to keep them under control but that is done by game keepers not some people out for a jolly.
They can still use dogs but only for flushing out the foxes, not sure foxes cause any problems really, anyone who farms chickens has fox proofing in place.
Anyone farming chickens who doesn't is just an idiot and deserves to lose his stock

Not many parents or school staff knows what other members of staff do in their spare time but try having a teacher that was working in a gentleman's club at a weekend I still can remember tea hers name today😁😁😁😁

I had one teacher was was a hooligan in his spare time and got sentenced to prison lol.

Oh yes how can I forget one was found to be a nonce few years after I left. Conveniently that cant blamed his kids for such photos on his laptop.

Doubt this ugly trollop will get a job flashing her giddy bit or any other job for a long time

l can remember the twats name and can see his face now 65yrs since he whacked me on knuckles with a ruler in woodwork class because l didn't sharpen the chisel and leave bench tidy for next class

l can remember the twats name and can see his face now 65yrs since he whacked me on knuckles with a ruler in woodwork class because l didn't sharpen the chisel and leave bench tidy for next class
Woody just a normal day up in scotland when I was a boy even in primary school you got the belt or six of the best they used to call it leather strap on your hand and some would even go higher up hitting your wrists ooch hand burning , I say bring it back :ROFLMAO: get some respect but yes there are others who did abuse their position and pupils.

Woody just a normal day up in scotland when I was a boy even in primary school you got the belt or six of the best they used to call it leather strap on your hand and some would even go higher up hitting your wrists ooch hand burning , I say bring it back :ROFLMAO: get some respect but yes there are others who did abuse their position and pupils.
We used o get the 3 tonged one but they folded a foot ball strip over the wrist because a parent smacked the headmaster for leaving welts on a kids wrist. A mother apparently:laughing:

We used o get the 3 tonged one but they folded a foot ball strip over the wrist because a parent smacked the headmaster for leaving welts on a kids wrist. A mother apparently:laughing:
Wimp :laughing: , If I got the belt and my father found out another slap from him when I got home :ROFLMAO: yes three touged one they used hang it over their shoulder and draw it from there :LOL: but you cant beat the good old days

They can still use dogs but only for flushing out the foxes, not sure foxes cause any problems really, anyone who farms chickens has fox proofing in place.
Anyone farming chickens who doesn't is just an idiot and deserves to lose his stock
you dont know much about farming obviously
its almost impossible to keep foxes out without being cruel to the animals

Back