any server news ?

It's a NO NO unless you want to get banned by the Mods !
Yep it's frustrating but a lot of people can suss who it is I suspect.

As I suspected - hence refraining from just going ahead.

How come it's a no no? surely it would help from others ending up in the same situation?

I mean the guy tried to fix things but for whatever reasons it appears that his just gave up and left a lot of people in the lurch but others have had their problems resolved,
What is stopping the guy crating a new account here and starting the whole process again?

The rules state NO NAMES !
The mods are well aware of this situation and I would think they will be monitoring any new account setups to ensure it doesn't happen.

Perhaps it's because he hasn't broken any Forum rules ?
We all know the risks in using this kind of service and some we win and some we lose ?
Also note that he hasn't made any posts either since this all began so maybe unlikely he would want to face the barrage of questions ?

The member who recommended this server to me specifically stated that it was NOT his operation. He was merely recommending someone...

So how come his username name here was exactly the same as what appeared on paypal? coincidence? I think not.
The guy was clearly trying to cover his own back in case something like this happened... but he slipped up in a few places.

Have you reported this person?? let's say that your amateur detective work is spot on, it possibly is. What if I had recommended this person to you because I had had a good few years great service, would I deserve to be banned if something goes wrong.

Doesn't look like the mods are doing anything about it this guy has scammed loads of us but he's still not banned.

Have you reported this person to a mod??? - Believe it or not, we are not soothsayers with a bit of mindreader thrown in. There are two members on here who have been reported to me that are under investigation. If they are found to have ripped other members off, they will not be given another chance.

How come it's a no no? surely it would help from others ending up in the same situation?

I mean the guy tried to fix things but for whatever reasons it appears that his just gave up and left a lot of people in the lurch but others have had their problems resolved,
What is stopping the guy crating a new account here and starting the whole process again?

Have you reported this member?? The guy (whoever he is) will not be packing his bags under one name and turning up under another, the system we use has several ways of making sure that the same person cannot have two accounts. I will not say what they are as that would give hiding instructions to others who wish to do so.

The reason this site does not mention servers by name - either good or bad is that it only causes rows and does not give accurate information either way - because, lets say myself and Benijofar are sselling lines, what is to stop either of us posting that we had the others lines and they are crap? Alternatively, what is to stop either of us saying that our line is excellent, and hasn't given a moments problems (All we have to do is say contact LLLL@LLLLL.LLL , his lines are great)

The long and short of it is that unless we are told, we can't do anything about it.

Have you reported this person to a mod??? - Believe it or not, we are not soothsayers with a bit of mindreader thrown in. There are two members on here who have been reported to me that are under investigation. If they are found to have ripped other members off, they will not be given another chance.

Yes i PMed you about this guy, i can resend if you wish.

He just wanted me to send payments to him upfront. And would not reply when I asked for a test line first.

Also was very slow to reply compared to others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He just wanted me to send payments to him upfront. And would not reply when I asked for a test line first.

Also was very slow to reply compared to others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the same guy as me although the only bad thing I can say about him is he is a bit slow to reply but he does eventually and sorted us with a test line etc when asked and was very cheap which made me suspicious but so far its still working so cant complain

Is this guy banned yet? because the list of people this guy has scammed gets bigger and bigger, we talking hundreds of pounds this guys has scammed people out of. Come on admins and mods help protect your members by banning this guy.

Quote from another site
"This guy caught me for 10 lines 250 down the drain after 6 days and no reply from him now"

Last edited by a moderator:
I left this in the capable hands of Hiteck, he will deal with it in HIS own time. The person you reported to me hasn't been on since the fallout, so no-one from here has lost anything more.
The thing with immediately banning him is that it closes the door on him coming back to fix the problem (or answering pm's from us), or answering your accusations.
Now right enough, I think he has had enough time, I will talk again to HT and see what he has to say.
I don't think this needs to be done on the open forum, if you have a problem with the way the Admin has handled this, maybe you should contact him directly.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

interesting reading how everybody found that lost needle in the giant haystack of suppliers,think about it whats the odds on that,and more likely to be more than 1 supplier:)

Back