any server news ?

Not really mate cut my loses and run ...new line start a fresh well I hope your supplier can get yours sorted mate ...

Snowman1 go to 2nd page and read the details in top thread mate :attention:
On general sat discussion server replacement thread

Thanks for that pal. Doesn't sound too promising does it. I do hope it's not same guy. I'm all for giving my supplier a chance to sort stuff out but how longs enough. Notty1975 did the guy ask for your old line back?

No mate which makes me think he WILL get it sorted like he said

I'm sure there's a few of us on here would help you out more if you PM us.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

I I had six lines all down charge back with your bank will get money back the bank will contact him but like you say he won't reply so the money will be back in your account

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right or wrong we still paid for a service that was explained to be good for the time we paid for . some blokes 10 plus line at a year each that's a lot of money gone . if a a provider had any concern for a customer a refund or even a sub line till the problem was fixed this guy has just told you to buy else where why he has your money sitting pretty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I no we don't pay a lot for the lines but if 200 people are all buying lines that's a lot in total we all say sly rips people off these guys are the kings at least you get full support and what you pay for with sly however much I hate there greedy ways you do get your service and just remember these guys who sell lines have no real overheads so 95 % profit I really don't no who's worse lol but hey ho other lines out there just shows there's a risk involved and some people however much you wanna trust them you just can't

So I used the contact page several times over the last week, looking for an update, and got no response. I then used another email address looking for a new line and got an almost instant response! I then asked for an update on the previous line. And guess what.... SILENCE

We're either dealing with a complete ball bag and he knows it, as he's probably reading this...... And/OR we're dealing with a scammer

I I had six lines all down charge back with your bank will get money back the bank will contact him but like you say he won't reply so the money will be back in your account

You serious? Your bank cannot and will not pay you money back for these sort of transactions. I'm the call handler or customer service agent, what's your problem sir? eh I've purchased a connection illegally so I can con Sly out of lots of money and its not working properly so I want my money back!! By this point your handler has most probably told you they cannot continue with the call.....Just saying!

Charge back on any goods service no matter what it's for via a Visa card is possable I never said i asked the bank I just said it was possible as the guy above said about pay pal rules as not covered as I see the money's gone with the lines lol thank god I only lost £80 I bet others list a lot more I no the risks I'm not silly and to be fair I'll make that back over the next week I was just pointing out if you had lost a lot more than me there is a way of getting your hard earned cash back I no not to bite the hand that feeds you I just want to enjoy the TV I'm getting

Charge back on any goods service no matter what it's for via a Visa card is possable I never said i asked the bank I just said it was possible as the guy above said about pay pal rules as not covered as I see the money's gone with the lines lol thank god I only lost £80 I bet others list a lot more I no the risks I'm not silly and to be fair I'll make that back over the next week I was just pointing out if you had lost a lot more than me there is a way of getting your hard earned cash back I no not to bite the hand that feeds you I just want to enjoy the TV I'm getting

Even with paypal or visa, there is no transaction as such, its pretty much a cash transfer with no identity attached to it. Unless of course you are buying through a recognised trading site which tbh I'm pretty sure it aint

It really shocks me a bit that if you moan about being ripped off you get grief and if it was the bloke down the road that ripped you off you would kick his teeth in lol just saying

So I used the contact page several times over the last week, looking for an update, and got no response. I then used another email address looking for a new line and got an almost instant response! I then asked for an update on the previous line. And guess what.... SILENCE

We're either dealing with a complete ball bag and he knows it, as he's probably reading this...... And/OR we're dealing with a scammer

I hope the mods or admins are going to ban our line supplier from this site

Last edited:
It really shocks me a bit that if you moan about being ripped off you get grief and if it was the bloke down the road that ripped you off you would kick his teeth in lol just saying

I'm not shocked at all, In fact I'm in agreement with you re: being ripped off. Unfortunately where I don't agree is how you state you can easily be recompensed.

Last edited:
The bank has all action to retract payment from whoever it is then down to the other party to justify why they should not have to return the monies so would he say I'm selling dodgy sky line I think not and on top of this he won't answer us not alone the bank also pay pal can close all acoounts if they want if someone was to complain like I said I'm not too fussed I got a working line cheaper than I was paying so done me a favour as have all my other lines it's just the case you would get your money back one way or another if it was a bloke in the pub that bumped you look I'm not gonna get in a ruck over it it's done I was just advising you could get you money back if it was a lot you lost also the sale was for a server not a bent sky sub

the thing that bothers me about this whole thing is , if you cant trust a site like this , well what can you trust ( happy with mine like i said) i searched the net to find this site once i decided to get a f5, now on a zgemma , tbh just a few glitches

the thing that bothers me about this whole thing is , if you cant trust a site like this , well what can you trust ( happy with mine like i said) i searched the net to find this site once i decided to get a f5, now on a zgemma , tbh just a few glitches

The issue is the server has been shut down it isn't the members fault that they have recommended them when they've been using them the self and probably in the same position as others I'm glad I didn't go for him though

The issue is the server has been shut down it isn't the members fault that they have recommended them when they've been using them the self and probably in the same position as others I'm glad I didn't go for him though

is it his because hes been shut down then ? for him ? dunno who you mean mate ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you've been looking around the forum there's a major server that has been shut down about 2 weeks ago so what I'm saying is its not the members that have recommended them that's at fault is it?

Look at it this way if I asked you to recommend me your server and a couple of weeks later it had been shut down does that mean it's your fault?

Back