Anybody Using Tuxbox on Kodi??

pigeon87

Is anyone on here using tuxbox on kodi to watch their zgemma on ta tablet or other device? Ive installed the addon and added my i.p adress but when i try to open it is says "tuxbox error" can anyone help

hi there! i assume your indoors connected to the same router as the zgemma?
on my kodi i use pvr addon vu+/solo , click on system on main kodi screen,then click on LIVE TV , then on general click on enable tv , it sould ask you to chose iptv client on my kodi it was the last bottom one vu+,then i configure it to the zgemma ip, login user = root , password = root
it then adds all the channels of your box (takes a long time to add them/epg for the first time, but then when you start kodi you get the option of "TV" on the menu screen
works great
for the wifets ANDROID tablet i use "timote" which i use with VLC- player
timote profile is Gui = Enigma2
profile name = whatever you want, ip/hostname = your zgemma ip adress, port = 80, streaming port = 8001, enable login = on,enable SISL = off, username = root, password = root

Last edited:
Yes there connected to the same router pal. I set up the pvr addon on kodi but it was running for 3 hours loading up the channels qnd thought i cant deal with that everytime i go to load kodi (i presume it does) might give timote a go now

---------- Post Merged at 09:56 PM ----------

On timote i can change the channel on my tv but the loading sign comes up when im trying to stream and then just a black screen

Yes there connected to the same router pal. I set up the pvr addon on kodi but it was running for 3 hours loading up the channels qnd thought i cant deal with that everytime i go to load kodi (i presume it does) might give timote a go now

---------- Post Merged at 09:56 PM ----------

On timote i can change the channel on my tv but the loading sign comes up when im trying to stream and then just a black screen

KODI will only take ages the first time you use it, then after that it should be ok

on timote are you using vlc player?? as i found this is the only player that works

Sorry thought id replied. I wasnt using vlc at first thats why. Ive got it working at mine but for some reason it wont work with my dads box? Is there an addon you need on the box? Just says check connection or server?

Sorry thought id replied. I wasnt using vlc at first thats why. Ive got it working at mine but for some reason it wont work with my dads box? Is there an addon you need on the box? Just says check connection or server?

dont forget that your dads box ip will be diffrent
so you would need to change the ip in timote!!

How long is ages???

[/QUOTE]

KODI will only take ages the first time you use it, then after that it should be ok

on timote are you using vlc player?? as i found this is the only player that works[/QUOTE]

hi soggyboi!
it realy depends on speed of your pc for kodi, mine took about 15mins,( dont forget tat it was all the channels/epg).
but the next time it was a minute or so because kodi adds tv menu,last

I'm streaming from my Zgemma to a Firestick using the PVR addon in Kodi, the first run took what seemed like forever to do but after that it only takes minutes, however I switch my Zgemma off on a night which will no doubt change the IP address of my Zgemma making me change the settings within Kodi, will this make it start a first run again?

Back