Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only! - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys I'm looking for a reliable cline 24h test for Openbox v8s all the works included sly and ppv please will pay via PayPal thanks

Hi

I'm looking to purchase a Zgemma H2s this week and I'm looking for a reliable UK sky line (unsure of the difference) and would like a trial if possible. If it works well I'll be looking for multiroom

Thanks a lot

Hi
I am looking for a reliable nline for my vu+ box.
I am situated in the uk.
Will need all channels inc ppv .

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I'm living in N. Ireland so dont know if I require $ly UK or the southern Ireland feed. I definitely need all the Irish channels
RTE,TV3,Tg4 etc. Also at the minute I get the 3 o'clock Saturday game on $etanta(no blackout) which I enjoy. I need a C line for
6 or 12 months depending on price. Much appreciation in advance.

Hi,
Looking for a c line for Sky UK, 12 month. Having 3 boxes so require multiple line please.
New to this so any help and advice appreciated.

Hey guys,

im looking for a CLine with a 24 hr Test for Openbox. Would be looking at 6 or 12 months.

Box Arriving tomorrow.

Hi all .. Current C line sucks so looking for a stable glitch free UK sly N line for Zgemma H2s.
Must have 24hr or more test.
Response from VIP and VETs gratefully received.
Many thanks

Hi I have a Zgemma 2 Star
line i have freezes and glitches all the time so looking for a nlines ?
24hour test would be good
also need a line for my openbox f5
two reliable n lines for sky UK Inc movies etc 12months if possible
stable UK Nline please, direct server only, no resellers.
Response from VIP and VETs gratefully received.
Many thanks

All channels inc movies/sports/childrens/ppv/adult, etc.

Hi, looking for a C Line for my ZGemma 2S box (UK) Having issues with my current provider and it's sometimes hard to ascertain whether it's his server or my network. Therefor I would like a 24 hour trial prior to purchase.

VET's and VIP's only please.

Thanks

hi looking for a reliable n line sky uk 24 test line req VIP & vets only please for vu+solo2 thanks

---------- Post Merged at 11:00 PM ----------

ok sorted no more required thanks for all replies

Hi folks, My supplier has started to let me down a bit too often so looking for an nline for V8S that is reliable and freeze free for 3 boxes. Would test one in the first instance. Location sothern Scotland.

Thanks in advance

Looking for openbox v8s reliable cline for UK Sky, PPV and all the usual. Prefer vets and vips please. Local card servers, no resellers thank you - 24\48hr test as well please - feel free to PM me.

Looking for open-box v8s n-line for UK Sky, PPV and all the usual. ONLY vets and vips
Local servers, no re sellers thank you - 24\48hr test as well please - feel free to PM me.

Hi, New to the forums just bought an Openbox v8s, Need assistance on what type of line I need and where to get it from. Seen them on ebay but seen somewhere on here not to get them from there. I have good tech skills and even have a sub to an iks else where but don't think that will work for this box might be wrong. Please could an experienced member point me in the right direction.

Many thanks

Hi

Looking for CLine for open box v8s

In a dire need as I'm having to actually talk to the Mrs on an evening of CL football :)

hi I've just bought myself a Zgemma Star H2 once I'm setup I'll be looking for a line (not sure if cline or nline don't know what the difference is if someone cud explain) for sky UK ,full package and ppv sports,pm with prices please and a test line is a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back